1.The Truth

I just got dressed. I wear blue skirt and light green crop top. Suddenly my 19 years old brother runs in my room and starts packing my clothes.

"What the f*ck do you think you're doing?!" I ask. In real life I'm shy and innocent but with my brother I'm bad b*tch. I mean so so so mean to him. I always bully him which makes me happy.

"Look.. Y/n. You have to go from this house right now!" He says looking into my y/e/c eyes. He has to be serious now cuz when he's joking he never looks in my eyes.

"Alex! What are you talking about?!" I yell at him.

"I know.. Its.. I'll tell you the truth." He says looking down to the floor.

"Yeah go ahead. Tell me everything." I say crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"I put you in so much danger. I asked one mobleader for money and I didn't give it back cuz I had no money,so now he tells me if I dont give him back his money he'll kill you." He says while going back to packing my clothes.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ALEX! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!... H-How much did you ask?"

"1 million £."

"1 MILLION £????!!!! WHY DID YOU NEED THAT MUCH MONEY YOU DUMBASS?? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY BACK? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ALL OF THAT MONEY??!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry Y/n.. But.. He doesn't want 1 million. He want 2 million £."

"Oh my god! You are so silly! WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO WITH THAT MONEY!?"

"Nothing.. I bought drugs and I bought you Iphone with that money.."

"You.Are.So.Stupid! Where do I have to go now?!"

"I have this friend. He's name is Tom and I asked him if you could stay at his until I'd pay this motherf*cker his money back and he said yes. But remember. He's mob leader too,but he would never hurt you. But he's scary too."

"I hate you Alex. I HATE YOU! What are you going to do now? How many do you have?"

"Just 10.000£. And I don't know how to pay it back."

"You have to. And I dont care how you will. You should think about this before."

"I'm sorry.. Okay now lets go." He says and we both go out of our house and go to his car.

After 20 minutes we arrived and we both go out of the car. Alex starts going but I don't cuz I'm kinda scared. He turns to me and comes to me,holding my hands.

"Everything's gonna be okay,I promise. I cant lose you like I lost our perents." He says and tears fall from my eyes. "I love you so much and I'll save you whatever it takes." He adds and I hug him.

"I love you too." I say pulling away and looking at big house.

"Go. I cant come in. He hates me." He smiles to me and I nod my head.

I take a big breath and knock on the door.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Hey guys!! I hope you anjoyed this chapter. I wanted to write this story so much but for school I couldn't but here I am now!❤

I hope you like it🤗

~Nini