3.The Holland Family

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see one woman,one man,Tom,Harrison and 3 other boys.

"Oh hi darling. You must be Y/n. I'm Nikki, Tom's mum. He's my husband Dominic, they are my sons. Harry,Sam and Paddy. Harry and Sam are twins." Nikki said while shaking my hand. I smile at her and she looks at me.

I'm confused, what does she want. Oh! I got it. Now I have to tell her something about me.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm 16 and I have older brother Alex. He's 19." I say smiling.

"Its nice to meet you." I say and they say the same.

After like 15 minutes we finished eating pizza.

"So. Me and Nikki have something to say." Dom said clapping his hands.

"Me and Nikki are going to go to holidays tomorrow. Just for have a break. Boss will be Tom so you know you have to do whatever he says. We'll come back in two months. And before we go I have new rule for you." He looks at me.

"So. We all know Y/n is in trouble. There can be so many mobsters out there who want to kill her. So Y/n-" He stopped and looked me. "-You aren't allowed to go out alone. If you want to go out for walk or something,one of the boys will come with you. I don't care if you want this or not. You have to do this." He says and looks away from me.

GREAT! NOW I CAN'T GO OUT ALONE FOR MY FUCKING BROTHER! WHATEVER.

In this moment there was knock on the door.

"I'll go." Nikki says and goes to open the door.

After few seconds she came back.

"Y/n there's someone for you" She said and I looked confused.

"Okay thank you" I said and went out.

I saw Alex standing here. When he saw me,he smiled and hugged me.

"How are you?" He asks me after we pull away.

"I'm good you? What about money? Did you give it to him?"

"Just £10.000. I'm trying to find mor-" Before he could finish somebody shots the gun. The Holland family immediatly run out with their own guns.

Tom pulls me closer to him. We look at each other eyes but he pulls me at home.

"Stay here! Dont come out!" He says as he closes the door.

I start having a panic attack when Nikki comes to me.

"Its okay sweetie. Everything's going to be okay." She tells me and hugs me.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Sorry I didnt post earlier. I had no time🥺 but I promise next part will be soon!❤💫

~Nini