11. I Need You

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩(●'◡'●)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

After 1 hour I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Nikki cooking so I decided to help.

"Hey Nikki." I said.

"Oh hi Y/n. How are you?"

"Good... You?"

"Good.. I'm sorry for your brother.."

"Its okay.... Anyways.. Do you need help?" I try to change sentence.

"Just know that I am here for you and if you need something you can talk to me."

"Thank you.."

She came and hugged me.

"And yes I need your help. Can you take and put plates on the table please?" She said smiling.

"Of course." I say smiling and doing what she told me.

"Thank you." She said.

After I put plate and few food on the table, Tom came downstairs.

"Hi mum." He said.

"Hi sweetie." Nikki said.

"Hi." He said to me with a smirk.

"Hi." I say.

Sam,Paddy,Harry,Haz and Dom came too. We sat and started eating our breakfast.

"So as you remember. Me and Nikki were going on holidays but we couldnt go. So today after breakfast we are gonna go for few months." Dominic said.

"Where are you going dad?" Paddy asked.

"Spain,Barcellona." Dom added.

"Woww I love Spain!!" I say.

"Yeah. Rules are the same. Tom is leader and you have to do whatever he says." Dom says again.

Pfff does he really think I'll do what Tom says to me? No thanks.

"Have a great time." I say.

"Thank you." Dom and Nikki say.

"If something happens call us." Nikki said.

"We will." Tom said.

~Time Skip~

Its hour later and Dom and Nikki left 30 mins ago. Sam and Harry followed them for take car back at home. Sam said he didnt want to come back alone so Harry went with him. Paddy and Haz went for walk and to have some fun. Me and Tom are alone at hom. I dont really know where he is now,if he's at his office or his room. I am laying on my bed thinking about kiss.