9. What Is This?

Its the next day. We are going from Niue to London. We already told Nikki and Dom that we were going back and they said they'd come too.

We've been to Niue just for 2 days and I loved that place but more important thing is to go to London and save my stupid brother.

We have only 6 days to find them. London is big and that will be difficult cuz Haz couldn't trick Alex's phone yesterday. He said they might break the phone or something like that.

"Mum and dad just texted me. They arrived at home." Paddy said.

"Tell them we'll be there tomorrow morning." Tom said.

"What? Tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yes. We need 1 day and 5 hours to arrive." Tom said.

"Oh god.." I say looking down to my hands.

"Y/n everything's going to be okay I promise. Your brother is going to be okay. Haz is trying to trick them. We will find them." Tom said.

"Okay..." I said.

After 1 day and 5 hours we arrived. We went at home and I went to my room.

I feel so sad and angry. I'm angry cuz my brother is so stupid and he did this to himself but i'm sad cuz i love him and i dont wanna lose him.

I sit on my bad,crying so hard when tom rans into my room.

"Tom what the heck!"

"We found them!"

"What!!!! Where are they!!!!"

"Its near. We'll go and come back with Alex."

"I'm coming too."

"No u're not. Its not safe."

"Please."

"No."

"Ughhh fineeee. But please do it quickly."

"We will."

Tom left my room. I walk around my room waiting for my brother. I cant believe imma see him soon!

Tom's POV:

We drove to the place where Alex was in 20 mins. We have no idea who this mobsters are but it doesnt matter. We are here to save Alex.

"Okay Haz stay with me. Harry and Sam,u stay here." I said and everyone nodded.

Me and Haz entered to this big house and saw one man.

"Oh hi Thomas. U found us in 2 days wow." He said.

"Here is your 2.000.000£. Let Alex go and I'll give u the money."

"Alex!!!" He called Alex. And here he comes. His face covered but blood. Not be able to walk so well. He came to me and gave me paper.

"Give this to Y/n please." He said.

"Why dont you give it by yourself-" before i could finish somebody shots the gun and my face covered with blood. Haz pulled me out of the house to our car and drove away.

"What happened!" Sam said.

"I-...." I just cant talk anymore. Y/n's going to freak out.

After 20 mins we arrived at home and went in house. Y/n ran downstairs smiling but as soon as she saw me her face changed into worried face.

"What.. What happened. Where's Alex." She asked.

Y/n's POV:

I heard tom,haz,sam and harry came back. I cant wait to see my brother. I immediatly ran downstairs smiling but my face changed as soon as I saw Tom. His face covered with blood. There were all the boys but not Alex.

"What.. What happened. Where's Alex." I asked. Everyone looked down.

"Guys tell me what the fuck is going on??" I yell and Tom looks at me with tears.

"I'm sorry Y/n. Alex... He... Died." Tom said.

"Wha- What? No! No! No! Please no!" I yell crying so hard. Tom came and hugged me as tight as he could.

"I'm sorry Y/n. He.. He told me to give you this." Tom gives me one paper.

"Thank you." I take it and run to my room.

I scream into my pillow, crying so hard. I can't belive he died! I can't fucking believe they killed him. They said I had 1 week! I'm not gonna leave this like this! Imma find and kill them one day!

I look at the paper Tom gave me. I open it and start reading.

 I open it and start reading

After 10 mins I finished reading

"What the fuck?!" I yell and run at Tom's room.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Here's chapter 9💙

If you have any ideas for next chapter commenttt💙💙💙

Byee! Have a great day/night✨

~Nini