Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Like what you see?”

Oh my god I just got caught…

He looked so beautiful when he looked up at me and said that, he looked just like- HOLY COW WHAT AM I DOING? EMMA DO SOMETHING!

I looked up at him again, and looked him straight in the eyes from the distance.

“No.” I simply said, then smiled and started walking out of the situation feeling confident, even though I felt extremely embarassed and was blushing.

“Whatever you say babe!” 

Did he just call me babe?

I didn’t even look back at him at this point. I was as red as a tomato.

What on earth did just happen?

I tried to stop thinking about the situation I’d just gotten out of and started to think about the situation that was about to happen next. I was late for class.

Fuck.

Is this how I wanted to start my year? Coming late to classes? This was definately not a good start if I wanted to get good grades this semester. What am I going to tell the teacher? And the worst thing was, the chemistry lab was on the other side of the school.

-

When I finally got to class, I was relieved because the teacher was not there. 

I sat in the only seat there was left, next to some girl named Emily. I asked her where the teacher was and she said he had gone to get some books for us and stuff. Chemistry was boring as always, but I payed attention anyway and so I did for the rest of the day.

Lunch was kind of boring. Just the usual, seating with my friends eating the not so delicious food the cafeteria makes. We were talking about what we’ve done these couple of weeks, Christmas, New Years… Alison was telling us about how she went ice skating with her boyfriend when suddently I heard a laugh.

That voice was so familiar...

I looked around the cafeteria and saw him, the hot guy that caught me checking him out earlier. He was seating with what seemed the football players? How did he get so popular, so quick? Maybe he tried out for the team earlier and he got in, and well you know how guys are, they make friends really quick.

"Emma? Are you even listening?"

"What?!"

"Oh, I see... his name is Justin, he got transfered. He's in the football team now, funny huh? His first day here and he's already popular. Every girl has been talking about him nonstop today, and I don't see why they wouldn't I mean wow he's-

"Can you just stop? I don't like him, I was just staring Ali, nothing else."

"Jeez, ok Emma calm down."

"I'm calm."

"Whatever you say!" His voice came to my mind when Ali said this.

Whatever you say babe...

I kept eating my food and listening to what Alison and Hannah were saying about what they did on winter break. Hannah is like my second best friend. I've known her for two years, but Alison, I know her since we were in Kindergarten. We've been best friends since.

The bell was about to ring, we've finished eating and were about to stand up and leave when I saw Justin casually coming into our direction. But I remained seated and decided to check my phone to avoid looking at him, but I did anyway. 

When I looked up, he smiled at me and said

"Hey babe." and then winked at me.

What the hell...

I hope you guys liked it, I will update it every day!

Please vote and leave a comment (: