Chapter 5

"Heyyy guuurlsss." it was Diana.

She had a red plastic cup in her hand and a cute guy's hand in the other. I could see she was already a bit drunk.

We entered her house, which was very big and filled with modern pieces of furniture.

The party was always in the backyard. There were some people in the livingroom. A group of girls talking, probably gossiping and couples making out. When we got to the backyard, it was filled with people.

Dancing, drinking, having fun.

SPLAASSHHHH

Someone got thrown into the swimmingpool. Since when is there a pool in this house? Maybe it was new. Diana's parents were rich after all, they could build 7 pools if they wanted to.

"Ahhhh oh my god it's so cold I hate you!" it was a girl's voice.

I was really curious to look at the pool more closely, but I was scared that someone might throw me into it like they did to that poor girl.

I decided that maybe we should go somewhere safer in the house. But when I turned around, I realized I had been left alone.

Thanks guys...

They probably went for a drink or to dance. But I wasn't gonna stand there all by myself, so I made my way to a table fillwed with red plastic cups.

I decided to take one.

I never really liked alcohol. I've only been drunk once and I do not plan for it to happen again. I hated it. I almost threw up infront of a guy I was dancing with and felt extremely dizzy. It was no fun.

But somehow, what I was drinking, tasted really good.

"I didn't know you drank" I felt someone stand beside me

It was Justin...

I didn't know what to say to that so I just stood there, looking at him confused. 

"Cat got your tounge Emma?"

"No. How do you know my name?"

"Same way you know mine."

"I don't-

Justin gave me a teasing look. It was obvious I already knew, everyone did.

"Forget it, stalker."

He just laughed. I was kind of dissapointed he didn't say anything else.

He just stood there, drinking next to me. Even doing such a simple thing like drink, he managed to look extremely hot.

"You like staring at me don't you?" He said without even looking at me. How did he know?!

"Don't flatter yourself."

He laughed again and leaned closer to me. "We both know how good looking I am Ems."

Oh my god...

My cheeks were so red at this point.

"See? You're blushing haha."

"No I'm not!" I stumped my foot like a little kid that wants his candy back.

"Whatever you say babe." and with this, he left.

I was alone, again.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

I'm gonna write chapter 5 later today (: