Chapter 3

“What did just happen Emma?!” Alison and Hannah said (almost a bit too loud) at the same time.

They were in complete shock, and so was I.

I just kept my mouth shut, I was blushing.

“Earth calling Emma!”

“What happened? Do you know him?”

“That’s why you were acting so weird…”

Alison and Hannah were asking so many questions I didn’t know what to do or say! It all happened so fast, it was so unexpected.

“I wasn’t acting weird.” I finally said.

“And no I do not know him, we only talked once, in the hallway today. It was nothing.”

“NOTHING?!” Hannah’s eyes were extremely big when she said that…

“How could it be nothing when he just called you babe and winked at you! I think he might like you!”

“What? No way, we barely know each other. You guys are overreacting.”

"Yeah maybe you're right, I mean he looks like the kind of guy that flirts with every girl he sees just to have sex with her." Hannah said.

I just nodded in disappointment.

-

The days passed and school was getting boring, I regret that I said that I loved going to school. I mean, it might be fun at the beggining but it's just so much work now. I haven't bumped into Justin or even seen him that much this week and the last, but I've heard a lot from him.

Girls whispering his name, saying how hot he is and stuff.

It's unbelievable how popular he is now. I mean all the girls are dying to date him, all the guys wishing it would be them in the football team and not him and I've even heard my art teacher saying he was good looking, wow.

As soon as the bell rang I stood up and left the room real fast,

it was friday...

Hanna was gonna give me a ride home today.

"Hey Ems!" I heard someone say behind my back, it was Ali

 "Hey, what's up!"

"Are you going tonight?"

"Going where?"

"To Diana's.... did you forget? Omg you always remember stuff when it comes to parties."

"Oh, no I didn't forget, well kind of I guess. But yeah I am."

Diana was one of the popular girls at the school, she always organized a party two weeks after school started to celebrate... I don't know what but who cares! A party is a party.

"Hi guuuuyssss!" it was Hanna, she was talking weird, she was so funny.

"Oh hi Hanna, we were just talking about Diana's party are you going?"

"Yeah of course! I always go, what about you guys?" Ali and I said that we were both going and Hanna offered to pick us up at 8 and then we could stay at her place when the party was over. She lived a few blocks away from Diana.

When I got home I decided to take a nap. It was a long week and I was tired, but most of all, I need to rest a bit since obviously I wouldn't be getting any sleep later.

 Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please leave a comment and vote (: