Chapter 8

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry I took this long to update, but the next chapter is finally here so yay! c:

Please vote, leave a comment, and follow if you like it <3

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

He just looked at me and completely ignoring my question the only thing he managed to say was “I- I brought ihop.”

Oh…

Suddently it didn’t matter anymore because ihop was my favorite place in the world to get breakfast. 

“I got some french toast with blueberries, bacon, scrambled eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches.”

“Woah that’s a lot of food. Justin I don’t eat that much-

“Haha don’t be silly, it’s for both of us I woke up like an hour ago I haven’t had breakfast either.”

“Thank god, I mean I love food and specially ihop, it’s like my favorite restaurant ever but that was just way too much food for me haha.”

“I love ihop too, best place to get breakfast ever!”

“Looks like we got something in common then” he winks.

I felt my cheeks starting to get red and since I couldn't keep looking at him because of the redness in my face I decided to look down at my food and start eating.

The food was delicious of course. We finished everything in like 10 minutes, we were so hungry we focused just on eating and didn’t say anything until there was no food left on my bed.

My mom was at work, since she was a chef she had a crazy schedule sometimes and my brother was at the neighbour’s house like he always is, there are two kids his age so they get along pretty well. I was used to being home alone, and I actually liked it but now, Justin was here.

Why? How? Why me? I’m nothing special.

We talked about school, teachers, people, normal boring stuff. He ended up knowing a lot more about me than I know of him. He didn’t like talking about him, or his family, or his life at all. I was the one that just wouldn’t shut up, but he seemed quite interested in what I was telling him. He had this look in his eyes as if trying to say “Go on, I’m listening, I care” I haven’t felt so comfortable around him until now. I used to get nervous whenever he was near me. But somehow, not today, we were just chilling.

“So your mom works at the Westin hotel huh? I’ve been there before it’s pretty nice.”

“It is, I almost always go there. One day, Elton John was staying there and the main entrance was surrounded by cops and they wouldn’t let me in because they thought I was some crazy fan, but I had to get in because my mom was waiting for me.”

“Ugh, cops. I hate them so much, what did you do?” 

“Well I became really angry but I remembered my uncle Gregg works at the police and was the boss of all of them and as soon as I told them his name they treated me a bit nicer and decided to let me in.” 

“So your uncle is Gregg Wilson” he says.

I was shocked  ”How did you know that….”

“I know a lot of things Emma.” His face had a serious expression, and his eyes were not revealing a single emotion whatsoever. Just blank.

Suddently, the room became quiet. Nobody said anything, not me, not Justin, it was starting to get awkward and a bit scary.

"How do you-

Justin interrupts me before I can even ask him the same thing again, "Have you ever been to the police station before? Like, to visit your uncle or something?"

I didn't expect this question. "Yes, I have.... why do you ask?"

Completely ignoring my question, he says "So you actually know the place."

"Yeah" is all I managed to say because I was confused. 

Why was he asking me all these questions?

"Emma, can I ask you a big favor? " his voice was serious now.

If I was confused a couple of seconds ago, I am completely puzzled now. I saw something like this coming tho.

"I knew it."

"What?" he asked.

"I knew you were being this nice to me because of something."

I'm not confused anymore, but Justin seems like he is.

"You want something in return because of all the things you've done for me so far. You want something Bieber, and by the sound of your voice it's something really serious, it's not an easy favor so spit it out I want to know!"

He kept staring at me, a bit shocked by my reaction.

"God damn it, this is why you were being so nice to me. I should've known that-

Before I could even finish my rant, still on my bed he quickly makes his way towards me, gently but fast gets on top of me, cups my cheek with his right hand and kisses me. Not even giving me a second to allow him to do that or not. 

I was so damn pissed at him, but I enjoyed the unexpected kiss so much even though I knew it was probably just to shut me up 'cause there's no way someone as hot as Justin would want to kiss someone like me.

After our kiss ended and we were a few inches apart, he had that satisfactory smirk on is face again, the one I love and find extremely sexy.

 He leans again, but this time, not to kiss me but to whisper something in my ear.

"Will you please stop overreacting now Emma?" 

What on earth did just happen?