Chapter 6

Minutes later I found Hanna and Ali dancing a few meters away from the pool. I didn’t think it was a good idea to get near the pool, but I couldn’t stay all by myself.

So I went with them.

They gave me a red cup filled with what seemed like vodka with some kind of fruit juice, I didn’t tried to figure out what it was because as soon as I tasted it, I loved it and finished it.

We danced for what seemed like an hour until I realized I had to pee.

I knew where the bathroom was, so I made my way upstairs. 

Second door to the right.

When I was almost infront of the door, I heard some noises. I didn’t know where they came from so I didn’t care. I opened the door, the lights were off and I heard a scream.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!!” it was a girl’s voice.

"Fuckkk. Who are you what do you fucking want?!"

"Oh my god, Justin?! Get a freaking room you guys."

"Emma?! What the hell do you want?"

"Who is she baby?" the girl said, she had a squeaky weird voice. Justin ignored her.

"I want to pee." I said.

"Can't you just go to some other bathroom, why this one?!"

He was so mad right now

"Well sorry that I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO FUCK A GIRL IN HERE!"

"Who is this Justin?!" damn I hated her voice.

"Shut up!"

... and I think Justin hated hers too.

"Excuse me? You know what, I don't wanna go this anymore, bye."  

"Finally she left! Now you, get out of my bathroom"

"Your bathroom?! Ugh, forget it." He slammed the door shut.

Well that was weird. I didn't care though I was happy I made it to a bathroom I had to pee so bad.

I got out and went down the stairs. I started listening to the lyrics of the song that was playing, it was my jam! I started dancing by myself, trying to make my way back to my friends. 

I was near the pool now, it was very big and there were lights of different colors underwater.

When I felt someone grab me by the waist. It was a guy, uh-oh.

"Let me go!!" "Put me down right now you stupid bastard!"

"Dude wtf, let her go!" it was Justin's voice.

Wait, what. Justin?

"Ok then bro" the guy had a smirk on his face just before I-

SPLAAASHHHHH

Kill me now

I heard another splashing sound  after mine.

Was it another girl? Um, no. 

When I felt two strong arms wrapped around me, I knew it wasn't what I was thinking. Justin had just thrown himself into the pool to save me, from what? I don't know since I actually know how to swim but I wasn't going to complain.

He was making his way out of the pool with me still on his arms.

When we got to the surface, one of his arms was wrapped around my legs and the other one around my back and bellow my breasts.

I had both of my hands holding on to the back of his neck and I was resting my head on his wet chest and I realized, he didn't have his shirt on.

He carried me all the way to his car and put me down so that I could stand against it. 

"You sure like getting in trouble huh?"

"What?"

"You knew what would happen to you if you went near that pool, and you did it anyway"

"I didn't know what I was doing at that moment." 

"Oh I know that. You're drunk."

"NO I'M NOT!" 

"Yes you are. Look at you, you're dizzy, you were walking funny around the pool before those guys caught you, the way I saw you dancing with your friends before going upstairs with that chick, oh and thank you for ruining my chance of gettin' laid tonight by the way. And now, you're infront of me, soaking wet with all of your see through clothes sticked to your body and you're not even trying to cover yourself up. That's not what a sober girl like you would do." He said with a smirk on his face.

I instantly looked down at myself and he was right. This wet top was see-through as shit.

I tried to cover myself but it didn't work so good.

He started giggling while staring at me with that hideous yet so sexy smirk still plastered on his flawless face.

After a minute of staring at me failing at every attempt to cover my exposed body, he went to the trunk of his car and got out a red towel.

"Here, use this. Try to get yourself dry while I go find the bastards that did this to you."

He came back 5 minutes later, with a red cup of something.

"If you're trying to make it worse with that you better leave me the fuck alone."

"Chill babe, it's water. It's so funny how you start cussing when you're drunk."

"Shut up Justin."

I drank the whole thing, like really fast. And as soon as I finished drinking it, I didn't feel better at all. 

I only felt worse.

The alcohol I had drunkwas about to make it's way up. I didn't know if it was because I drank too much, which really wasn't because I only had a cup and a half of vodka or what happened at the pool or Justin's presence that suddently made me feel weird and sick. Maybe it was a combination of everything that happened tonight. I didn't know but I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Are you ok?" Justin had noticed the look on my face.

"No." I gulped and spotted a trash can like a meter away, luckyly.

I ran towards it and I double over, not being able to tolerate all of this any longer.

"Oh shit!" Justin came to me,  held me, grabbed my hair and pulled it back like a ponytail while I vomited.

How classy Emma...

I was so caught up in how disgusting this moment was that I hadn't realized that I was crying. One of my biggest fears was throwing up. 

Justin saw the tears on my fdace. "Don't worry babe, I'm holding you."

When the nightmare was done we sat on the front porch.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah I guess. I'm sorry" I was so embarrassed.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I just threw up infront of you how are you even okay with that. If I saw someone in the same situation as me, I'd probably faint or vomit too, ew."

He just laughed.

"C'mon i'll drive you home."

Wow this was a long chapter.

I hope you guys liked it, please leave a comment, vote and become a fan if you want to! xx