Chapter 7

I was sitting next to Justin in his car still wrapped in his red soft towel. He owned a black range rover. 

"What's your adress?"

"_________________________"

The rest of the ride home was quiet. It started to rain and I soon fell asleep.

"Emma, wake up I think we're here. Emma, Ems?" 

"What" I was half asleep and yawning.

After saying that I blacked out again but soon woke up by the feeling of Justin's arms wrapped around my body.

Oh shit was he carrying me into the house?

"Emma you really have to wake up now, do you have the keys?"

"The backdoor is always open"

I was kind of awake now but I didn't want to walk so I kept pretending and he carried me all the way to my bedroom. He gently put me down on my bed and I suddently felt him hover over me.

"Mmmm Justinnn"

I felt his lips on my forehead, he was kissing me goodnight. He was on my bed now, beside me or was he over me? I thought I was in a dream, my eyes were still closed and there was no way Justin would still be here. 

"Kiss me" I think I was moaning at this point "More" 

All I heard before completely passing out again was his cute laugh because of the absolutely embarassing words I just said to him and him leaving.

"Goodnight Emma."

-

I woke up with a headacche, not a bad one though. I was okay, at least felt better than yesterday. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower since it was already 11.30.

The water was steamy hot. I put on my apple scented shampoo and begun to wash my hair. I started to remember every single thing that happened yesterday. The party, Hanna and Ali, vodka, the pool, Justin, me throwing up, disgusting, Justin driving me home, me in his arms, his goodnight kiss. Oh god, my moans, me asking him to kiss me again, asking for more.

I suddently felt shivers throught my body. The tought of him doing more to me was so good, specially now that I was rubbing my body with my creamy pink soap.

My fantasizing stopped and I got out of the shower. I pushed all my hair to one side and started drying it with the towel, then I wrapped it around my body and got out.

I went to my drawers and let the towel fall down, I was just starting to get dressed when the door flew open

"Hey Emma, how's hangover huh?"

I let out a shriek, what was he doing here in my house, my room while I was naked!?!? I had both of my hands covering my breasts and lucky me that I already had my shorts on.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were-

"How did you even get in here?!" I hissed.

"Backdoor's always open

"How do you-

"You said that last night when you were half asleep" His eyes were staring at my exposed body now.

"Justin what do you think you're doing?!"

His cute laugh filled my room once again before replying to me "I'm a guy, what do you expect me to do if you're like that infront of me? Besides, your hands are not big enough to cover it all." 

"Ugh,  turn around you perv! I'm gonna finish getting dressed." 

He raised his hands up in the air while laughing "Okay, okay!"

When I finished, we sat on my bed.

"I brought food." Justin said.

I wanted to say thanks but something else came out of my mouth, "Why are you being so nice to me?"