The Wake Up Call

Riker's POV

We wake up to my phone ringing. She looks at me and rolls over,trying to go back to sleep. I look at my phone and see the call is from my sister, Rydel. I quickly answer it. "Hey Delly what's up?" I ask. "Are you and your girlfriend eating dinner with us or you eating with her?" She askes. I look at Winter and see she's curled in a ball. "Babe? Are we eating with my family?" She mumbles a response. "I don't care you pick." I smile. "We're gonna eat with you guys." I say into the phone. "Good, get your ass home then." Delly says and hangs up. I smile and get up. "Come on babe. Let's go." I say and she groans. "Come on sweetie. " I say sweetly. She gets up and throws on a nice pair of jeans and a hoodie. I smile and we go out to my car and get in. She closes her eyes again and grips her thighs. "Do you hurt?" I ask her and she nods. I quietly sing to her and drive to my house. When we pull in my mother runs out of the house and to the car. I look over at Winter and she's asleep again. My mom smiles.  "Tired?" She asks and I nod. "We had just woken up when Dels called." I say and she now nods. I get out and go to Winter's side. "Baby? " I ask softly. She opens her eyes and gets out. "Are you okay?" I ask quietly. She nods and walks to my mom, giving her a hug. I smile and we go inside. She hugs everyone normally and quietly.  I look at her and she bites her lip. I smile. "Trying not to fangirl?"I ask and she nods, being pulled away from Delly. I go and sit with the guys while she is in the kitchen with the girls. My mom calls us in to the dinning room for dinner and we all sit down. Dad at the head of the table, then mom left of him, then Delly, Ellington, Ross,  Rocky, Ryland, Savannah, Winter, then me on the left side of dad.