An Imperfect Perfect First Date

Ross' s pov

I drive to the beach and I see her eyes widen. I park and look at her. I'll take you to the beach and we can head down town. We'll park and lay down on the hood of my car and listen to the airplanes as we count the stars. I say amd smile. She smiles too. That's from your song you goofball. She says and giggles. That's from your favorite song. I say. How did you know Do It Again was my favorite song? She asks. I laugh. I know a lot about you. I say and get out. I run to her side and open her door, helping her out. We walk down to the beach and I see a huge dog. I wrap my arm around her waist gently and she looks at me. The dog comes running to us and Winter jumps. We start to run away and the dog chases. We run to the shore line and the dog catches up. I fall and Winter trys to help me up, but ends up falling too. I move on top of Winter to protect her from the dog. The dog runs over and sniffs me. I feel Winter shaking under me and I kiss her head gently, trying not to move too much. The dog runs back to where it came from and I get off Winter. She sits up and looks at me. I giggle a little as I see her make up running. What? She askes. I smile and wipe under her eyes. Your make up isn't waterproof I guess. I say and she shakes her head lookinh down. I stand up and help her up. I think I have some towels in my car. I sya and we walk to my car. I grab the towels from the back seat and we dry off. I smile at her and pull her into my chest. She hugs me tightly and I hug back just as tightly. I hear a littke whimper and I look at her. What's wrong? I ask and she looks at me. This sucks! She says and starts crying. What sucks? I ask. This. Our date is ruined now. She says and sits on the ground, laying her forehead on her knees. I sit next to her. Hey don't think like that we can fix it. If not we can always go on another date. I say and wrap my arm around her shoulder. She looks at me. You'd go on another date with me after this? She asks. I brush the tears aways on her cheek with me thumbs. Baby I'd go on a million dates with you after this date. I say and she smiles a little. Really? She asks. I nod. I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend? I ask. She looks at me and smiles really big. Yes! She says. I smile too and kiss her. We lay back and cuddle.