Sex

Riker hovers over Winter and looks in her eyes. She looks back and pecks him on the lips. He pecks back and slowly pushes his dick into her. She giggles. "What?" He asks pushing it the rest of the way in. "Don't be gentle." She says and Riker nods. He starts thrusting roughly. Winter kisses Riker's neck. Riker moves up a little and thrusts faster and harder. She moans his name against his neck and he smiles. This goes on for 20 more minutes before they're out of breath. Riker pulls out and lays on his back. Winter sits up and starts giving him a hand job. He moans. "Winter I have a question for you." Riker says in between moans. She stops and looks at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks sitting up. "Yes!!" She says excitedly. He smiles and grabs her, wrapping her into a hug. She hugs back and they lay down. They cuddle and soon fall asleep in each other's arms.

*4 hours later*

They wake up to knocking on the door. Winter stands up and looks at her phone. 4 missed texts. She opens them and sees they are from her dad. 'Open the door' the most recent one reads. "Crap Riker get dressed!!" She says quickly getting dressed herself. Cleaning up the room and making her bed. Riker gets dressed and looks at her. "Closet." She says and runs down stairs to the door. Riker gets in the closet and Winter opens the door. He dad quickly runs up the stairs with Winter falling closely behind. He opens the closet and sees Riker shirtless.