This Date is Perfect part 1

Ross' pov

I stand up and grab Winter's hands. Do you like butterflies? I ask her and she nods. I smile. Why? She asks. I don't know I was just wondering. I laugh. I feel a bit of water fall on top of my head and Winter does too. Great it's raining. I say and roll my eyes. It starts raining hard and Winter runs down the beach. Where are you going? I yell as I run after her. It's rain! She giggles and spins around. I grab her hands and she looks up at me. Let's dance. She says and smiles. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I softly sing Here Comes Forever in her ear and we slow dance. She giggles and we look up at the sky. Some lightning strikes and she jumps then looks at me. Scared? I ask and hold her waist tighter. It scared me but... you don't have to tell ke twice when lightning strikes! She say and giggles. Oh you like that song, do you? I ask and giggle. No! I love that song! She says and pulls me to the water. Hey I don't think we should be in the water while it's raining like this. I say. She looks at me and I lead her back up to the car. Hey! We weren't done playing in the rain. She giggles. Come on crazy. I say and we get in the car. I look at her and she giggkes more. You know you're cute when you have wet hair. She says and I laugh. Thanks. I say and grab her hand. She interwines our fingers and and lean over to kiss her. She kisses back and I pull her into my lap. She turns towards me, straddling over me. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and run up and down.

*AN*
THIS WILL BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M JUST NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I LOVE YOU GUYS!