Getting Caught part 2

Riker's POV

I grab Winter wrapping her in a big hug. She smiles and I kiss her head. "Baby, don't ever scare me like that again." I giggle and she looks up at me. "Next time." She giggles. "Cuddling?" I ask and she runs to the bed.  "I'm guessing that's a yes." I smile and lay next to her, wrapping my arms around her. "Well, you know I'm going on tour next week, right?" I ask. She looks up at me and quickly puts her head on my chest. "No." She mumbles. "Oh. Well, um I was wondering if maybe you would come with me..." I say. "It's cool of you don't want to come." I quickly add. "Um, how long is the tour?" She asks. "Three months." I say. She looks up at me and smiles. "Sure." She says and I kiss her. Someone knocks on the door and she pulls away. She opens the door and her dad asks her some questions. She closes the door when they are finished talking and locks the door rolling her eyes. I stand up and walk to her, pushing her against the door. "What are you doing Riker?" She asks, giggle. "Shh." I say and kiss her neck. She grabs my belt buckle and bite her lip. I smile. "I love you baby." I breathe on her neck. "I love you too." She says with her head back, eyes closed. I nip at her neck softly. She gasps and pulls on the belt buckle. "I found what turns you on." I say softly. She nods and I grab her waist. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. I walk to the bed and lay her in it. She looks up at me. I carefully get on top of her and move her head so her neck is wide open. I kiss her neck again, purposely kissing slow in her sweet spot. She closes her eyes and her breathing goes a little heavy. I can tell she wants to moan but, is scared to. I smile and pull her shirt up and off. She shoots me a 'don't my dad's home' look. I ignore it and kiss her neck again slowly making my way down her shoulder blade to her chest. She puts her hand on my arm. "Babe, no." She says. I pretend not to hear her. I take her jeans off and then take my clothes off down to my boxers. I gently hold her hips pulling her panties down. I unclip her bra and throw it. I take my boxers off and put a condom on. I hover over her and gently start to push into her suddenly, the door swings open. It's quickly shut again and her dad screams. "You guys are in trouble! " I look at her and she looks down. We get up and get dressed. She opens the door and her dad comes in. His eyes quickly fall on the pregnancy test. "Twice one day huh?" He asks. Winter opens her mouth to speak but, I stop her. "It's my fault. She told me not to but, I did anyways. I hit all her sweet spots and made her." I say. Her dad looks at me. "Well then you're a pro, son. If you can get her to do something she doesn't want to then good for you." He says and walks to the door. "Listen no more sex for today." He says and we both nod. Winter looks at the door shocked. I grab her and she looks at me. "What just freaking happened?" She asks. I smile. "I got a good job from your dad, for fucking his daughter." I say proudly. She rolls her eyes. "Yeah but did you get a good job from his daughter, for fucking his daughter?" She asks. "Oh baby. I got my good job from you when you closed your eyes and gasped." I say. She smiles and lays down. Now we cuddle and fall asleep together.