Dinner

We sit at the table and I reach my hand down and rest it on her thigh. He flinches and I look at her. "Sorry." She mumbles and I kiss her check. She smiles and I nod. She messes with her hoodie sleeves. I look at her confused and she takes a bite of her food. I look at her and notice something is wrong. We all finish eatting and she doesn't eat much. She thanks my mom and helps her clean up. We hug everyone and go out to the car. "Babe? What's wrong?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Please drive to my house quickly!" She says nervously. I do as told and we get to her house. She runs in and up the stairs, quickly to the bathroom. I run after her and see her throwing up. I hug her when she's done and she cries. She brushes her teeth and we go lay in her bed. "Are you okay?" I ask when we lay down and I notice her wrists have scars. She nods and rolls over hiding under the covers. "No roll back over!" I say angrily. She rolls over scared. I rip her hoodie off of her. She starts to cry and I see tons of scars. "Why?" I ask "because." She says and I walk out to my car and drive to the park.

Winter's POV
He leaves and I fall to the floor. I break down crying and go back to the bathroom and grab a razor. I crush it and put the blades together. I lay it on my wrist and I start.