Chapter 3

Hey guys I just wanna thank Stashley_rocks and Trap_Qveen21 for making comments. And for being two loyal friends. And I would like to dedicate this chapter to my bestie my sister from another mister miss

LadiiTera. Love you all as sisters and thanks for every thing.

************************************************************************

"What the hell took you so long" my mother asked.

"Sorry I was sleeping " I  responded

"I know good and damn well you aint talking to me like that? "

"......" Silence was all you heard on my side.

"I know your ass hear me now answer my question, before I beat yo ass."

"No Ma, Im not talking back, I'm just tired." I had to play it off, even though I know she off her med's again.

"Now thats my baby,come here Camil give Mama a hug" my mother said.

As I stepped into her arms, as I thought to my self 'bipolar ass'.

"Okay now baby go get ready to go get your edumaction." She said with a small smile on her face. The way black's talk now a day.

I just walked back upstairs to my room and threw the door to my bathroom where I took my shower. Once out of my nice hot shower I cleant out the tub and ran me some bath water with my favorite Pink Chiffon body wash. I got out the tub and dried off. Lotioning up in my Pink Chiffon lotion my phone went off letting me know that I had a hour left before I had to leave to go to school. I grabbed my Pink Chiffon perfume and sprayed it all over my nuded body then walked into my room to put on my high-waisted shorts, t-shirt that said kiss me if you dare, and my black loubiton heels.

Ok I know what your thinking Camil is supose to be shy and quite. But cant one be looking sexy and cute but at the same time quite and shy? At least thats what I think. Now lets move on. I walk into school looking like the 1 and ONLY Boss. Like come on it you know I gotta stay looking better than the rest of theese wanna be's.

******************** ***************

As I walked down the halls of my school I could feel the eyes if every jealous girl in here. I know this sounds wierd but I felt the eyes of every boy land on my butt as I passed them. It felt good to have all the attention,time I get that good feeling ......

SMACK

"BISH WHAT " I yelled at this crazy wanna be popular thot who had just slapped me in the face.

"Did you hear me!" I yelled getting madder by the second.

"Yeah I heard you, loud and clear too" she said.

I felt my face turn red, I went 0 to 100 real quick.

"Listen her trick dont do it again. Cause Karma's a ......." I stopped. "Well you'll just see now wont you."

I said to her looking into her eyes like I was the Blue Eyed Butcher. Her eyes looked of fear as if I had threatened to kill her or something. But with the look I now realised I was giving her I was sure she wasnt going to do it again. She just turnt and ran off.

Me still standing where I was at when the whole inncident happened heard a voice behind me. A voice I had heard but didnt quite remember who's face it belong to said "Dang,lil ma you got a way with them tricks who mess with you dont ya." It was Zack I snapped out of my 'MAD ZONE'  as I turned to face him remembering his voice. I was shocked that he was even talkin to me'was this a good thing or a bad thing '. As I snapped back into reality I realised that their was a huge crowd around me because of the prior inncident.

With heels on I was at eye level with Zack so I couldnt just avoid those hazel brown eyes that just suck you into a world of pure love. I just,just had to look or I was afraid I would fall. I was getting weak in the knees and I could not breath at a normal rate. I thought to myself 'oh lord now he's done it he's making me weak and hasnt even said a word to me,what am I gonna do '. All of a sudden I felt a arm around my back. As I realised I was falling to the floor.

I was somewhat embarassed but as I was back on my feet I saw that the crowd of teens that had been around us prior to me falling was now gone and it was just us in the hallway.

He looked into my eyes as he picked me up and pushed my against the lockers. Me being scared of hieghts wrapped my legs around him. As he slowly leaned in to kiss me. While we were kissing the bell rung. He pulled back and took me to a empty room nearby. He put me down on one of the desk and said "Camil, Look I really like you and I want you to be my girl."

Out of pure and utter shock I whispered to myself thinking he didnt hear me say "If this is not a dream somebody please pinch me "

"Ouch!?!!?! What was that for? "I asked getting pissed off by the minute. "You said "somebody please pinch me" so I did. Awww is my baby mad at me because I did what she asked." He said chuckling and smiling at me in a playful manner. Since I'm light skinned I couldnt help but notice that he saw me blushing. "Damn girl you look like you turning into a tomato" he said to me smiling. I couldnt help but smile and blush harder.

"So does that mean yeah or nahh? Cant keep me waiting like that mann I need to know. "  He demanded. "Yeah I gues so " I said. He looked at me and was like "Nawwww you eitha are my girl or you aint me girl now you need to make up yo mind." He said with a serious but playful tone. I just smiled and said "Yes".

"Thank the lord" he said smiling ear to ear. (