Chapter 7

Shorty's P.O.V aka John
*******★**********************************★**********************************★****************************
I finally get a POV turn up.

Allright I was in my class Ms.Canes class.(sorry I like being specific unlike the rest of em). And my right hand nigga walked in. Me knowing him and the nigga that sat behind me had some beef going on between eachother. I knew some wasnt right from the get go.
See Zack my right hand and I know him like the back of my right hand. When he walked in lookin like it was fight night so I knew what time it was. I heard Anthony say some slick under his breath when Zack walked by and then I knew what needed to be done.

I hope out my seat and turned around facing Anthony.
Me: get yo ass right now
Anthony: what the hell you doing nigga sit yo big ass down somwhere
Me: nahh nigga make my big ass sitdown
Anthony stood up and walked up on me. I waited till Zack gave me that ok look. **** Then I popped that nigga in the face. I got on top of his skinny ass and whooped the shit out of him. I heard Camil come in and she started yelling and complaining and sticking up for the nigga that knocked her ass out earlier. But I aint let it phase me I just kept going. Then I heard her say something to Zack in what seemed like a whisper. And I knew it was over when Zack told me to get off this nigga. In my head all I thought about while me,him,and Camil walked away was this nigga getting head sometime. Cause like I said I know him and I know his weakness when it come down to girls its sex sex sex. Like my nigga stay horny but that aint none of my business nor is it yours.
*************************************************************************
Hey guys I know this is like an extra short chapter but its only because I havent updated in a while.
Please
Vote and Comment