Chapter 2

Im sure you think my life is perfect and every thing a girl would dream for because of my clothes. But its not,not even close to perfect. My life is the definition of the struggle.

With my Dad on drugs and my Mom going crazy. Going house to house which doesnt make anysense because they are married. But live two cities apart.

Since I'm 16 and my Mom does nothing to provide for me, I have my own job as a stripper at a local gentlemens club. And since I have my own job and make my own money i have my own car. Keeping up with the house bills and car bills are what make my life the struggle. But to survive you have to have low times at some points in life.

............................. ..... ............ ..........

After a stressful day at school I get home to just lay in my bed and relax. But no when I walk in the house my Mom is waiting for me. 'What does she want this time ' I think to my self. Here we go again.

She looks at me as if i had just stole her boyfriend (that she didnt have in the first place). And says im her 'I know you did not ' voice ." What took you so long you lil ...". I cut her off knowing what she was going to say "Listen to me close and clear I know you the oldest thang in here. But I'm the one paying all the bills now I can just pack up and go. Or you can out your attitude in check and sit you busy ass down somwhere now step away." She looked at me as if I had just called her some kind of animal so I just walked around. And walked to my room like nothing had happened.

Truth is I love my Mom,but I was use to her behavior and quite over it.

Soon as I lay down I instantly fell asleep. I dreamed about my little major crush Zack. I dreamed that he pushed my up against the gate out side our school and kissed me. Everybody knew what was happening but didnt say anything just turned their heads. As if they were shunning us. It creeped my out alot and when he lifted off me. He grabbed my hand and we walked to where everyones attention was and..."Camil!! If you dont wake up right now Imma be done caught a case playing with you". I knew this was my Mom she was the only one crazy enough to wake me up. Now i was mad and livid with her. She took me out of my dream of kissing Zack and being crushed between his 6-pack and the gate,feeling as if i was now on cloud 10. He was a 10 our of 10 in all levels. (As showed in the pic at the begining).

.......................... ..................................

Let me know what you all are thinking. I need some ideas on what to write next. Need your help with Chapter 3. Vote and Comment please and thank you.