Chapter 5

Camil's P.O.V

************************************************************************

After Anthony went off on me I just wanted to check up on him. You know to see if he was ok. So the next day at school I saw him and his friends sitting at a table in the courtyard and decided to walk up to him. As I got closer to the table all the boys turned and looked at me like 'bitch why yo ass here '. But I aint let it phase me I just kept walking.

Anthony did some kinda hand signal and 1 of the guys got up and started walking toward me. I acted like I didnt see him and tried to swerve pass him. But this guy was big asf I mean he had muscles all over his body and a hella sexy 6-pack. I just thought to my self dont cave in for him you got a man.

When I finally got up to Anthony he looked mad as hell. I could tell that he didn't 't want to talk to me. But I let my stubborness get the best of me. Anthony said something but I didnt catch on because I was still starring into his eyes that made me feel like he wanted to kill me."Camil wtf are you doing over here. I told you I dont fuck with silly hoes. Now move. "He said that and I was like bihh what.

Me "Wtf how am I a hoe. Hold on if I'm a hoe yo ass a damn dumbass community dick."

Anthony had already started to walk away,but when I said "Dumbass Community dick". He turned around so quick I thought something had slapped his ass.

He walked up on me and looked me dead in the eye. "Bitch what you just say to me ". When he said that I looked him dead in the eyes hoping he wouldnt see that I was scared as hell. But he did. "Oh so now yo lil hoe ass cant talk,how bout you just keep it like that. "He said that and walked away. So I got brave enough to say "I called yo ass a dumbass community dick what part about it was con..." I couldnt even finsh my last word before I realised that I had been knocked out cold and all I saw was black. I could hear people all around me laughing and some just simply hoping I was ok. I think I'm not quite sure I heard alot of other things to.

I got up soon after I felt all the bodies leave from around me. As I was walking towards the bathroom. I saw Zack right by the girls bathroom tlking to some girl. Then he pushed her away from him when he saw me walking towards him. I immediatly turned around to look for another bathroom down another hall.' I am so done with his ass ' I thought to my self then I felt a hand turn me around. I look and its Zack and that girl he was with by the bathroom. I just stood there and gave him and that bitch the evil eye. "Camil wtf happened to your eye? Camil stop giving her the evil eye I aint with her". "Then if you aint with her then why in the hell is she over here?" I asked pissed as hell.

"I'm his cousin. I've heard alot about you. But its all good stuff of course. And Zack was just talking to me cause if you dont know he's really good at math and well I'm not so I think you get where im going with this." This bitch was tlking to me like I actually care wtf. I just played it off because Zack was next to me. "Oh ok hi I'm Camil, what's your name?" I asked not giving 2 fucks if her name was Abigal, Zakiya or anything along the lines of I'm an ass and I know it.

"How do you spell your name?" She asked seeming real interested I wanted to say how else hoe like wtf but then again Zack was standing there so I didn't. "Umm C-a-m-i-l why?" I asked wondering what the hell her problem was.

"Oh woww!!" She said so excited, wtf why she happy I thought to myself I dont like no happy campers this shit aint gonna slide with me . "What???? "I asked her while looking out the conner of my eye seeing Zack just leaning on one of the lockers smilling. "Wtf is going on I dont see any thing funny so what is it?? "I asked getting pissed now.
"Oh its just that your name is Camil with a 'C' and my name is Kamil with a 'K'."
"Ohhhh haha t-thats just great." I said adding a fake ass laugh to it. I mean there was nothing wrong with her I mean she was pretty, brown skin,dark brown eyes and she had a beautiful smile you could die for. But I was obviously better. Im not being selfish or stuck up I was just saying I had no competition if that wasnt his cousin. "Kamil can you give me and Camil a minute " Zack said from behind me. And his cousin just noded and walked away. I turned around to look him in the eye. Then rubbed my face and hit that bruise on my eye. That shit hurt like hell but I tried to not to say anything. "Now you gon tell me what the hell happened to your eye Camil? "He said looking pissed off but sympathetic at the same time. "Nothing I umm I just fell down the stairs earlier. Its nothing really. Im ok." I told him trying to make him just drop the conversation. "Look Camil I saw what happened the other day. When that boy pushed you against the lockers I just aint say anything because you two are always playing around with each other like that."
"Oh well um you dont have to worry about that anymore because we aren't friends. "I told him trying to make him believe me. But I guess he didnt fall for it at all. "Why yall aint friends anymore? "He asked me with a serious look on his face. "Umm because I umm slapped him in the face and he got made and now he wont talk to me." I lied, hoping on the inside that he believed this lie.
"Camil so umm you just slapped him and stopped talking to you? Thats it? "He asked
"Yes, that's it " I lyed again. "So um what's his name? You know I just wanna tlking to him. You know just to see if everything is adding up." He said looking me dead into my eyes. "Ok ok, thats not what happened. Remember yesterday when you asked me out and I said yes ok so when we walked out the room and you saw him pushe me against the locker. He kept acting like he wanted to go out with me and I told him that I had a boyfriend and he looked mad and crushed as hell. And he said that I cant come to him for nothing abd he said how he was done with silly hoes and then he walked off. Then today I went where he was sitting and he had some if his friends try to block me from getting to him but I just pushed past him and kept going. And when I got to him he said something bout how mess with hoes and I said if I'm a hoe then you a dumbass community dick. And he turned around and asked what I say. And at first I didnt say anything but then as he started to walk away I said I called you a dumbass community dick what part of that was confusing. But before I could finish my sentence he had punched me in the face and had me cold down on the ground." I told him as I looked him dead in the eyes so he knew I was saying nothing but the truth. He looked mad as hell and looked like he was going to cry. "You know what class he got next?" I told him what class he had next hoping he wasnt gonna do anything stupid.

***********************************************************************************************
Hey guys sorry for all the mistakes and the long wait for this chapter alot has happened. But its getting better. Thanks for reading and to those who comment and vote for my book. Love you all. Again sorry for any mistakes and/or confusing parts in this chapter. Please continue to

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Please and Thank you to those who do vote and comment.