Chapter 6

Zacks POV
************************************************************************************************************

That bitch ass nigga done put his hands on my girl. His ass really gon get it and this nigga wasnt playing. It just became beat that nigga Monday. I thought to my self as I walked away from Camil. I'm skipping 10th period today cause now I know where this nigga at. Its time for his ass whooping.

I walked up to the room he was in and looked throug the door window. It was Ms.Cane she was the only teacher that cared about her students and gave them all they needed. So I knew my ass was welcomed in. I knocked on the door and she had this big ass kool-aid grin on her face as she walked to the door
"Hello,Zack did you leave something? " she asked looking curious.
"Nahh Ms.C ,I just came to chill for a lil bit cuzz Alan sent me out again."
"Oh ok well go sit in the back next to Anthony. "
"Iight ". I walked my ass right next to this nigga like wassup. His ass got the memo but I'm not sure he understood it to well cuzz his ass gon mumble under his breath that he gon beat Camil ass. I lost it after that, last string, no more signals ...

************************************************************************************************************
Camils POV

I gave Zack, Anthonys next class hope I didnt make the wrong choice. Was all I could think about during 10th period. Then I looked to my left out into the hall and saw hella kids running towards Ms.Cane's room. I knew what time it was.
"Mr.Blue, can I go use the bathroom please? "
"Yes Camil you may "
I hopped out that got damn seat so fucking fast you wudda thought my ass was on fire. I ran out that room and toward Ms.Cane's class. When I got halfway to her class I saw this big ass crowd of kids standing there cheering. So I pushed my way threw the crowd and into the class.

I saw the one thing I didnt expect to see it was Zacks right hand nigga beating Anthony's ass. I was so relieved that it wasn't Zack doing the fighting but I still was pissed that his right hand nigga was. I saw Zack over in the back corner laughing his ass off. So I walked up to him.
"What the hell Zack? I told you not to hurt him why cant yo ass listen."
"Aye lil ma cool down I aint fighting his ass. "
"Yeah, but you right hand nigga is "
"Aye ma yo lil ass need to chill with that yelling shit "
"Who in the hell you tlking to? "
Now this nigga trynna make me chill wtf. Oh hellllll no. Bitch what. I started to walk away but thought about Anthony getting his ass beat. So I stopped and went back to help a nigga who had just punched the shit out me. Wtf done got into me now. I thought.
"Zack baby can you plzz tell John to get off him plzz and I'll give you what you want." I said what I knew he wanted to hear. He looked at me for a moment.
"What you just say? " he asked. "I said I'll give you what you want if you let him go."
"Aye yo Shorty get up off this nigga lets go. "
He got up off Anthony and all I felt was relief. I walked out the room behind Zack and Shorty.

..........................................................................................................................

Time I walked in the house:

"Camil where yo ass been?! "My mama asked pissed as hell.

"Mama I was at school were else." I said trynna be alil sarcastic.

"I know yo lil skinny ass aint talking back. Now if I beat yo ass you gon think I did yo bitch ass wrong. "

"Ok mama I'm bout to go to my room. Ok love you. "

"No yo ass aint cuzz you see what time it is yo ass bout to get a beat down. Its 5:00 and yo damn school get out at 2:30. Bring yo ass here."

"Ma what the hell?" I asked her wondering what her damn problem was.

"Camil, turn yo ass around and look what fucking time it is. Now if you gonna tell me why you ass late I might not beat the shit out yo ass. So start talking."

Damn I'm screwed I aint think it was that late. I turned around and looked at the clock.

"Shit!!!!! "I yelled out of pure frustration. I knew I was gon get in hella trouble for what I was bout to say next. So I ran up stairs and packed all my shit and texted Zack letting him now to come pick me up. I told him to turn his lights off when he pulled up and told him to blow his horn once.
I ran back downstairs and said
"What do you want me to do now? "

"I want yo ass to go back up stairs go in my room and bring me big M.

Oh damn big M was my mamas big ass belt. But what her ass dont know is that my man jus pulled up. So I grabbed the belt and my bags and walked down stairs. I hide my bags by the stair case and walked to my Mom with the belt in my left hand.

"Good Camil, now bring yo skinny ass her." She told me.

"No bitch bring yo fat ass her." I told her in confidence

"Who the hell you talking to Camil? "She asked me getting pissed by every second I didnt answer.
"Nothing exactly keep it that way Camil now bring yo ass here."

"Ok." I gave her the belt and walked up to her.
"I'm sorry " I mumbled under my breath time I heard Zack blow the horn again. I punched her dead in her face and when she started falling I ran and grabbed my bags and ran my ass out that damn house not looking back. I jumped in Zacks car and we pulled off.

************************************************************************
Zacks POV

"Aye man yeah we gon knock that bitch out tonight, hol on Shorty lil ma jus texted me "
"Iight man" Shorty said
"Wassup I'm back imma catch yall later sum jus happend I need to go get my girl " I told Shorty
"Iight nigga I'm out "
I hopped up off the couch and jumped in my all black escalade and drove to her house. It took me a mimute cause I aint know where she lived but when I got there I did what she said. Turned my lights out when I drove up and hunked my horn. A few minutes after the second hunk Camil came out the house with hella bags in her hands and hopped in,so I just drove back to my house. When we got to my house I helped her get her bags in the house. We ate dinner and sat down to watch tv.
"Hey um Zack where's your Mom? Doesnt she live with you? "Camil asked me I didnt want to lie but my Mom lives in a better place (as in heaven). I just dont know what to say.
"Nahh, she lives in California with sum dude. Ion know him that well so I dont visit. Just every now and then I call and check up on her. Just to make sure she's alright. "
"Oh ok ". She said and a few minutes later she dosed off in my lap.
**********************************************************************★***********★***********************
Hey you guys sorry about the lomg wait. Alot is going on.
Please
Vote
Comment
And
VOTE
Again

Please and Thank you