Chapter 4

Dedicated to Ladiitera,Trap_Qveen21,and Stashely_rocks for encouraging me to write longer chapters. Even though I didnt want to.

Love you guys

Zack's P.O.V

************************************************************************

'WOW ' I thought to myself as I saw this fine as girl walk past me. I knew where her locker was so I was following her when all of a sudden.

SMACK. Kids just came out of nowhere and gatheted around that fine as girl and some other chick.

As I got closer to the crowd I saw it was my ex Kiesha. Damn cant get away from her I thought to myself. Me being mad as hell to see my ex smack this fine ass girl in the face. Was later snacthed out of all my thoughts when I heard that fine ass girl (Camil) yell.

"BISH WHAT ". It wasnt what she said that had me some type of way it was just how she said it. Like she grew up in the hood or something. I knew she was a straight G when she continued to talk.

"Did you hear me " Camil yelled getting madder by the second. With my ex not backing down.

Kiesha said "Yeah I heard you loud and clear too."

Camil face looked like a tomato by now and she had that death look in her eyes.

Camil said "Listen here trick dont do it again. Cause karma's a ......." she stopped dead in her sentence. I just wanted to yell 'karma's a what '. But then she said.

"Well you'll just see now wont you "

I just wanted to yell thats how you let a hoe know. But kept quite,as I noticed Kiesha was about to cry. Kiesha turnt around and ran off before the tears came out.

I walked up behind Camil and said "Dang lil ma you got a way with them tricks who mess with you dont ya". I stood still as she turnt around hoping she wasnt bout to pop off on me. With the crowd around us still she looked me dead in the eyes with a soft innocent look in her eyes. We stood and stared at each other for almost an hour then I saw her falling to the ground. So I quickly wrapped my arm around her and picked her up. I pushed her against the nearest lockers as I  started kissing her and to be honest she was the best kisser I ever had. The damn bell rung so I took to her to a empty class room nearby and sat her on the desk. I looked her dead in the eye.

"Camil I really like you and I want you to be my girl ". She looked at me in shock and then whispered something but all I  heard was "somebody please pinch me". So I did.

To be honest y'all know what happened better than I do. (Nope and if you think it was sexual go to the last chapter and you will know).

************************************************************************

"Aye man wassup with you" Tom,my homie said. Man me and him been through hell and back then to hell again. We were tighter than peanut butter and jelly. Man I knew when he was pissed and when he was thinking hard about something and he knew me the same way.

"Nothing mann " I said hoping he was gonna leave it alone,but he didnt.

"Naww man sum up with you and you need to spill before I get mad" Tom said.

"Aight man I think I'm in love with this girl at school." I said honestly he just stared at me for a minute then said.

"Bruh, you serious bout this or is it just a phase like Kiesha."

I took a minute to think about it

"Nawww it aint a phase she diffrent reall diffrent ". I said getting out my seat "I like her." I stopped and looked at Tom giving him a straight face. "I love her and I mean it to, I aint gone let this one go like the others I aint gonna cheat,hug,or kiss any other bitch unless its her." I was telling him the truth and nothing but the truth.