CHAPTER 14 (십사)

|| Same Day | After Classes ||

You exited the university, and were headed to the parking lot, when someone called your name making you halt your steps.

Jungkook : Y/n-ah! Wait for me!! He shouted running towards you.

Y/n : Now what? You asked with a heavy sigh.

Jungkook : Did you forget already? I didn't bring my car! He said with a sheepish smile.

Y/n : Oh yeah right... You grumbled with a sigh while nodding, before walking towards your car with Jungkook following behind you.

After looking around for your car for five minutes, you finally stood infront of it, your eyes widening at the car's condition. Jungkook, who stood beside you, had the same reaction.

Your car was painted pink, with some swear words written on it.

Anger rose within you making your fists clench, as a laugh of disbelief escaped your lips.

Jungkook : Who... He was just as stunned as you were.

But all your suspicions vanished away, once you heard giggles behind you. Turning around, you were met with a smirking Irene with her friends.

Y/n : This bitch! You mumbled with a clenched jaw while she walked towards you arrogantly.

Irene : Hope you like your new surprise bitch! She said with a psychotic smile making you roll your eyes.

Jungkook : What the actual fuck do you want Irene? He said coming in between you and Irene, making her take a step back realising Jungkook was with you aswell.

Irene : O..oppa... She spoke making Jungkook scoff.

Jungkook : This is the last time I'm warning you Irene. Stay the fuck away from our sister!  He said in pure rage, making Irene gulp in fear.

Namjoon : Oh my god! What happened to your car Y/n!? He asked with wide eyes.

Y/n : I'll tell you later... You said with a sigh, leaning on the car.

Jimin : How will you go now? He asked, but you couldn't make out if his tone was mocking or actually concerned.

'Jimin...concerned for me? Tch what a joke!' You thought while shaking your head.

Y/n : I'll just take a walk I guess. You replied with a shrug.

Jin : What do you mean with how will she go? She'll ofcourse come with us. He said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Y/n : There's no need opp-

Jin : It was not a question but a command Y/n. You're coming with us. He sternly said before he started walking towards his car.

Hoseok : I'll get your car towed and cleaned up. Don't worry about it. He said as he patted your shoulder making you nod.