CHAPTER 17 (십칠)

|| TWO DAYS LATER ||

Currently, the time was around three PM and you were in your room doing some work. When your phone dinged, indicating that someone has messaged you.

You immediately opened your phone and saw a text stating : [ Ahn-Jo café, 3:30 pm].

A smirk appeared on your face because the cafe was near to the mansion and it would just take you fifteen minutes to walk there.

Not wanting to miss the chance in any way, you immediately got up and got dressed, before going downstairs.

||LIVING ROOM ||

Y/n : Oppa! I'm going to the nearby cafe. Do you want something? You shouted while wearing your shoes.

Jungkook : Y/n wait! I'm also coming. He suddenly said while coming down, while you stopped on your tracks at his words.

'Heck no! This is my chance to know more about the case and I can't let it get ruined!'

Y/n : Well you know...you can always tell me what you want. I can buy it for you on my way home. You stay and I'll go. What do you think? You asked in a persuasive tone.

Jungkook : No. It's okay. I'll come. He said giving you a quick smile making your heart drop.

Namjoon : Sorry Jungkook but you can't go with her. We have something to discuss so go to the meeting room. He interrupted from nowhere, as a sigh of relief automatically escaped your lips.

'You're a saviour Namjoon oppa! You're the best!!' You internally thanked him.

Namjoon : And Y/n. He said looking at you Take a guard with you and I don't want to hear a NO! JinSeo will accompany you! He said, now looking at the gaurd behind you making you sighed.

Y/n : Okay. But only if he stays out of the cafe and doesn't invade my personal space.

JinSeo : I'll keep that in check miss. He said seriously as he looked at Namjoon for a split second, as Namjoon nodded at him.

You smiled and turned to door, before leaving.

|| CAFE ||

You entered the cafe, searching for a certain someone, when you spotted the person sitting on the corner seat beside the glass window. You walked towards him and tapped on the table with a smile.

Y/n : Hey man! Long time no see! You exclaimed with a huge smile, as the person looked at you in confusion.

Person : Oh my god Y/n! He said standing up in excitement, while the guard who was behind you the whole time slowly backed away after confirming that you weren't in any kind of danger, eventually standing outside the cafe.

Person :  What do you want from me. The person suddenly said with dark eyes, as he stared right into yours.

Y/n : Seo Changbin. That's your name right? You asked making him scoff.

Changbin : Look. If you're here to waste my time then I'm leaving! He said while standing up aggressively.