CHAPTER 15 (십오)

|| Living Room ||

Taehyung : Jin Hyungggggg~ The younger trailed behind him with a whine.

Jin : What do you want Taehyung? He asked annoyed to the younger who was trailing behind him for the past ten minutes.

Taehyung : Hyunggg~ Can we go out for dinner? Pleaseeee!!! I'm sick of home cooked food and if I eat one more home cooked meal I'll die~ He dramatically said making Jin sigh.

Jin : Okay okay. Go and tell everyone about it. And by everyone I mean Y/n too. Okay? He sternly said making Taehyung nod.

Taehyung : Fineee! He said before leaving.

|| Playroom ||

Currently, you were still throwing darts at the board. Which always landed in the middle, or really close to it.

Just then you heard the door open making you look back, only to see Taehyung standing there.

Taehyung : We are going out for dinner. Get ready within fifteen minutes. He coldly said, leaning on the wall while a mischievous smirk formed on your lips, to which he frowned.

Even before he could speak, you took a dart and threw it right beside his head making his eyes widen in shock and fear.

Taehyung : WHAT THE FUCK!? Are you a fucking psyco or what? He said in disbelief, to which you burst into laughter, looking at his terrified face

Taehyung : You need a psychiatrist. He said before leaving, while you followed behind him still laughing.

|| Your Room ||

After taking a bath, you changed into a simple yet elegant outfit as you didn't know where you were going before going downstairs.

• Outfit •