CHAPTER 16 (십육)

|| HOSPITAL ROOM ||

Doctor : She is sleeping right now. I have given her the medicines for the weakness  and put her on ventilator due to her shortness of breathing! You guys should be careful with what you are eating. She was food poisoned. If you didn't bring her on time it could have been life risking and she might have not survived! He exclaimed making all of the members eyes wide. Take care of her. She'll get better soon. He said and patted Jin's shoulder before walking away.

Jimin : Got bullied till she fainted. Punches tree whenever she's angry. And now food poisoned. What's left now? A gunshot? He bluntly said, leaning on a wall.

Jin : Jimin! Are you serious? He said in disbelief.

Jimin : I'm Just kidding hyung. Shall I tell dad? He asked standing up straight.

Jin : It's better if we don't. Dad already has a lot of work and this'll only add more stress to it. And either way...she'll wake up soon. He said with a sigh, looking at your sleeping figure.

Jungkook : How did she get..food poisoning? Was it the cake I fed her? Was it the pasta? The ice cream!? He said frustrated.

Namjoon : It definitely wasn't your one bite of cake. And about the pasta...she was fine after eating it. So the only conclusion is ice cream. He said seriously.

Hoseok : We all are ice cream and nothing happened to us. So could it be-

Yoongi : It was done on purpose. Someone from the restaurant might've mixed something in it! He said, clenching his jaw at the thought of someone doing this.

Taehyung : But...why would someone do..that? He spoke squinting his eyes.

Jimin : Maybe cause of the whole one sided fight Y/n had with the waiter. He said crossing his arms over his chest.

Jin : Makes sense. He said calmly.

But no matter how calm and composed he looked, they looked on the outside, on the inside, they all were furious.

Jin : We all can't go to the restaurant to discuss this thing as someone will have to stay with her. So how about you guys.. He pointed at the Maknae's and Hoseok go.? And meanwhile me, Joon and Yoongi stay here?

Namjoon | Hoseok | Yoongi : Fine with us.

Jungkook : Hyung. Can I stay here as well!? Please. He said making Jin sigh.

Jin : Okay then. Namjoon, you go with the two maknaes. Alright? He said to which Namjoon nodded.

Taehyung : We'll go now Hyung. We need to find the person who did such a filthy thing, before it's too late. He seriously said as Jin nodded.

With that the Maknaes, Hoseok and Namjoon left the hospital, leaving Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook behind.

Yoongi : Let us go and rest as well hyung. I'm tired. He said with a yawn making Jin chuckle and nod.

The three settled themselves on the couch, falling asleep a while later.

|| Time Skip ||