♪Two souls♪

The city Melbourne was busy early in the morning.  The birds were chippering around. It is just 5 in morning but still people are seen rushing to their work in streets.

The sun was rising in the east and the City looked so beautiful and lively.

A young man who is just 20 years old is sleeping in his bed without any worries about the future. His bed was completely black and walls were coloured in yellow. Near his bed was a cupboard which is filled with Medals and cups. A table was beside his bed and it had a Camera on it.

As the time went on, the sunlight shone on his face through the window. His apartment was in 20th floor. He groaned in annoyance. He covered his face with his duvet.

Soon when he stepped inside his dreamland, he heard the sound of alarm. He put his hand out of his comfort and switched it off and again covering himself completely.

Again when he was half way to his dreamland, he felt his comforter being snatched. He whined like a 5 year kid.

"You idiot! Wake up and get ready. You have your final exams today. If you are not getting up in 5 minutes, I'm going to pour a bucket of water on you Jungkook" his first elder brother, Jin said with a strict tone.

"Ok ok ok! I'm awake hyung. Just don't pour a bucket on me."Jungkook said and sat in the bed with his eyes closed.

"What is the time now hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"7:30" Jin said and shrugged.

Thats when all his sleep vanished in thin air. His doe eyes widened like a saucer. "Shoot" he pushed Jin like a bug and rushed to bathroom to get ready.

Jin shook his head at his brother's childishness and got down to prepare Jungkook's food.

Soon Jungkook came down. He hurriedly ate his breakfast. When he was in front door putting his shoes, he saw his second elder brother Hoseok getting down in his lawyer outfit.

"All the best Kookie. I know you will hit homerun in your exam. But still, do well ok?" Hoseok said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook giggled and said his bye-bye's to his brothers and went to college.

Unaware of a Red audi r8 following him all the way from home to college.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

On the other side of the city, A 25 year old man was running in a park, at 5 AM. Then he went to the gym.

He returned to his home after doing exercises. He got freshened up and headed towards lounge. He saw his mother in the living room,he greeted her on his way. He sat there and started reading newspaper. Soon he heard pitter patter of feets behind him. Even before he can turn, a hand wrapped around his neck.

"Orabonie! Happy morning!" Park Nora exclaimed hugging Jimin tightly.

"Ow! Happy morning! And quit this acting brat. Just say what you want." Jimin asked her knowing very well that his little sister is acting sweet for getting something.

Nora smiled at him sheepishly and said, "Orabonie! Can you drop me in my school today?"

Jimin made a thinking face. Seeing that Jimin taking too much time to reply, Nora's eyes glistened. She sniffed and said, "Its ok. If you have work go on. I just wanted to spend a little time with my brother. But I guess it won't happen anytime sooner." And went inside.

The tears in his little sister's eyes made him feel guilty. He was so busy these days so he couldn't spend time with his family. The siblings lost their father when he was 14 and Nora was just 5. As Mrs.Park worked for the family, most of the time Jimin will be there to take care of her that is until he started working. So, He decided something and rushed into his room.

When Nora got ready and came to dinning she saw Jimin already left. She silently ate her food and made her way after biding goodbye to mother.

When she started walking, a car came and halted near her. Jimin rolled his windows down and said, "I heard my little sister wants to spend time with me. Is that offer still open?"

Nora giggled at her brother's act and got in the car. The car soon was filled with the sibling's laughters. He dropped her in school and made his way to D24/7 Agency. He works under that company as a news reporter and he is one of the most successful person in that field in Melbourne.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hello!

So 1 chapter 1 is over. What do you think about it?

Share your thoughts with me if you wish. See you in next chapter. Thankyou.

01.03.2024
Two Souls
Heather_violet 💜