• INTRODUCTION •

Hello! Im heather_violet💜. This is a jikook ff. If you have time, Kindly check my other works too.

So, I first accept that I'm not good in English. So kindly forgive me for my grammatical errors. Secondly, if you find anything to say, please kindly say that to me so i can rectify it. I hope you will enjoy this story. Thankyou.

*PROLOGUE *

The prince was laying his head on the chest of the handsome commander. He felt the commander brushing his hair. He slowly lifted his head from the commander's chest and looked into his eyes.

The commander made them stand, and he took the prince's cheeks in his hand. He slowly leaned down and saw the prince closing his eyes. He connected his lips with the prince's. In the corner of his eyes he saw some movement. But before he can get alert a spare was flying towards them.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The young couple was standing in the deck of the ship. The shorter male was hugging the taller males hand. The shorter male was 3 months pregnant. They were happy to start their new life in an unknown land sooner.

But soon the couple heard some yelling behind them. They turned and saw Him standing there with knife.

And the next thing people know is, the young couple was stabbed and pushed into the ocean.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The male was sitting in his chair clutching his head. He felt this throbbing pain in his head for more than 1 hour now.

Suddenly the pain vanished as soon as a hand touched his head. He turned and saw the beautiful man asking, "Hey you ok?". He blushed and nodded his head and turned to his computer.

They were unaware of His eyes noting them from afar.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

*Character introduction *

Park Jimin
25
A successful News reporter in D24/7 Agency.
Never had a relationship in his 25 years.

Jeon Jungkook20 An intern in D24/7 Agency

Jeon Jungkook
20
An intern in D24/7 Agency.
Majoring in photography at Melbourne University.
Curious little bunny.
Had 2 relationships but never crossed his limit. Hell didn't even had his first kiss yet.
Jungkook is shorter than Jimin.

Kim Namjoon
28
Psychiatrist

Kim Taehyung
25
Solumate and bestfriend of Jimin
He is working as a photographer in D24/7 Agency.

Jung Hoseok
23
Step brother of Jungkook
Works as a lawyer.

Kim Seokjin
29
Motherly figure in Jungkook's life.
Step Brother of Jungkook and Hoseok.

Many characters are there but these are important one. So lets see the other characters in future chapters.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

To know what is happening, make sure to read the chapters ahead. Thankyou.

29.02.2024
Heather_violet 💜