♪Lavender and Jasmine♪

Jungkook woke up early in the morning. Even Jin got surprised by him waking up that early.

"Hey kookie! Did the sun rise at west? Is this world going to end? How did you leave your bed this early???" Jin squnited his eyes at Jungkook and asked dramatically.

"That is surprise Hyung. You will know by today evening." Jungkook said jumping on his feet excitedly.

He was so excited to go for work. It's going to be his first day if he really gets the opportunity.

Jin works in his own bakery. Through the bakery, his earnings were pretty decent. Hoseok was a lawyer but he is a newbie in that field. So, he managed to get only little earnings. Tho the duo brothers were struggling financially, they never let Jungkook go to work.  Jin often would say, "Kookie, study well. We will take care of finance. Once you complete your studies well, you will surely get a good job and you can help us well. But for now, just focus on your study and don't worry about us." They took care him like he is a child and showered him with so much love.

So, today Jungkook was determined to get this internship successfully, so he can finally reduce the burden from his brother's shoulders.

"Are you going to meet any secret boyfriend?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook shook his head as no. "No hyung. Seriously, no one gave me that romantic feel. Even my past relationships didn't make me feel anything. So for now, no boyfii" Jungkook said.

Jin hummed. "Ok! Then I think I should wait for evening to know what you are doing."

"Yes hyung. Now I will get going." Jungkook said and disappeared inside his room to get ready.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jungkook was standing infront of D24/7 Agency. He looked around. He entered the gate but he had a feeling like someone is watching him. It was always there. For like 2 years. He used to ignore it as anyone can watch him on that big college campus. But today is different tho. He turned around and saw a Red Audi r8 was entering D24/7.

But he didn't find anything suspicious. He just shrugged it off and got inside the office. Maybe it's his mind playing games.

"Hello mam, I'm Jungkook. Mr.Kim gave me this card and asked me to meet him when I can. If it's possible, can I meet him today?" He asked the receptionist.

The girl looked up and saw him. For a second she felt like she knew him very well but couldn't remember who he is.
"Hello. I'm Suzy. Have we met before? I felt like I have seen you somewhere." Suzy asked him instead.

Jungkook looked at her thoughtfully. But he couldn't remember anything. So, he said, "Sorry mam. But I guess no."

Suzy just nodded her head, and asked him to wait, so that she can ask her boss whether to let him in or not.

Jungkook kept looking around. The reception was fully white with black furnitures. He saw flower pots were kept there as a decoration all the way to elevator. One side of the wall was made by Mirror.

"Mr. Jungkook. You can go. You are lucky. Mr. Kim is free for the whole day today. 20th floor and the door staright to elevator is where Mr.Kim is." Suzy said and smiled at him.

Jungkook bowed at her saying a little thankyou and made his way to the Elevator. Suzy kept looking at him. But something chilled her spine in horror.

Her body froze at place when she saw the reflection of Jungkook in the mirror didn't move but kept looking at her straight in eyes even though Jungkook has now entered the Lift.. In the reflection, Jungkook's image looked like it have been crying for a long time, eyes puffy and cheeks are beetroot red because of wailing. She shuddered in fear and closed her eyes. When she again opened it, there is nothing.