♪New discovery♪

1 month later:

The days passed just like that. Jungkook was having these strange dreams daily. He was so disturbed by that. The 2 same dreams are haunting his sleep now. These dreams are now killing his peace slowly. Adding to this, he also started to notice that an Audi R8 car, red colored one was following him daily. This was freaking the shit out of him.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

On the other hand, Taehyung have started to grow feelings towards Jungkook. He couldn't control his feelings towards the Bunny boy.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jimin considers Jungkook as his friend. He liked the company of Jungkook. But still there is nothing more than that.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Daniel was keeping an eye on Jungkook always. He was envious seeing Jungkook close to Jimin and Taehyung. But he choose not to react now. He tried his best to make the bunny boy comfortable around him. And he was proud that, he was successful in warming up with the boy gradually.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The only one who is suffering is Suzy. She was constantly hallucinating some disembodied figures in her home and even at work place. She is now afraid of looking at mirrors because, even when Jungkook is not around she can see the image of him in the mirror.

Sometimes the image will be smirking at her. Sometimes it will be with a blurry faced man. Or sometimes it will be crying. She was also sleep deprived. In her dreams she will see some images like a disembodied figure with Jungkook and them being lovey dovey. She couldn't help, but felt jealous even though nothing was clear.

So, She started to hate Jungkook for all her sufferings. She also noticed how close Jungkook was getting to Jimin in office. All these made her to get envious on Jungkook. She thought to consult a psychiatrist. But she was afraid that, what if she is lablled as a mentally distrubed person. So she kept postponing the idea of consultation. What she didn't know is, this one decision of postponing is going to end her life tragically.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It is almost a month after Jungkook joining the D24/7 agency. The shy boy is no longer a shy one. The most playful worker in the whole D24/7 is Jungkook.

Just like his college days, he is a prankstar. He is now close with Tae and Jimin. But more close with Jimin.

Currently the trio was rushing to a spot called NEWQUAY near Yarra river. They were informed that, they found some strange human skeletons there. Daniel asked the trio to collect the news.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook reached the spot. They saw people were standing there around an excavated pit.

When they went closer they saw, 2 skeletons were hugging eachother. 1 was larger than the other. The big skeletons arms were wrapped around the smallers hip bone and it had a knife in its neck bone.

Seeing this, Jungkook stood at the place frozen. He was feeling some unsaid emotions in his heart, which made him want to cry out loud. When seeing the taller skeleton he couldn't help but feel like he was the one stabbed like that. He felt an unknown connection with those remaining. As the feelings got overwhelmed, he lost his consciousness and fall on the ground.

Jimin and Taehyung who were near the bunny boy, saw him fainting. They rushed to him. Taehyung reached first and took him in his arms. "Jimin! You carry on with work. I'll take him little far. He must be scared by seeing the skeleton." Taehyung said and rushed from the spot.