Prolouge

A bus travels down a highway in the last row of seats was a young man with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.
   He has earbuds in listening to a song by the fray he has tears running down his face he furiously wipes them away. He suddenly says out loud "our whole life has been one big lie"
Six months later

A young man sits at a desk in his room studying. Then he suddenly turns around and gasps. "Hey what are you doing here?"
Then suddenly a knife is plunged into his heart and he falls down gasping. Then the person leaves and one word comes out of the mans throat before he falls unconscious "ROSE!!"
Then purple and white orbs appear. On the other side of town there is a young man running up the stairs to a beautiful house "where is it"he looks under a mat for a key then under a plotted plant then tries to open the door again.
"Stop whoever you are I will call the police a voice comes out of the ring device "Jason??" "Ugh Justin why didn't you tell us you were back?" "Just let me in Jason I have news really important like life changing"
Suddenly someone is walking up the steps a beautiful young women wearing a nice outfit and clearly has a badge.
"If your here for me I just got back to town an hour ago and I haven't shop lifted in at least 10 months" the young women frowns "James you seriously don't remember me?"
Suddenly the door swings open "justin Oliver croft I'm going to kill you!!" The women smiles "I see you are still having trouble wrangling him in still"
"Kelly are you here to arrest him I'll go get my keys and bail bonds" Kelly suddenly let's out a laugh "no I came to ask you some questions about Adam frost"
   "Adam as you know he's been my friend since we were babies I was suppose to meet him for coffee 3 hours ago he never showed I called even showed up at his house knocked and ring his door but no awnser"
    "I'm sorry to tell you this we found Adam dead this evening or what we assume is Adam it was a replica of his body so we need to track him before the real Adam shows up"
   "Oh my god" Kelly sighs "I'm sorry Jason I'll give you my card call if you have any more info" Jason take the card as Kelly turns to leave she says one last thing " it was nice seeing you mabye we can grab a drink sometime and nice seeing you grown up Justin,try to stay out of trouble your causing your brother gray hair"
Then turns and walks down the steps Jason sighs "well it looks like the prodigal brother has returned come in let's talk"
🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄
This chapter was dedicated to my best friend landonlgbtqbooks it's also his birthday
And happy Fourth of July to everyone who celebrates
Date published 7-4-2021
513 words