Oh geez

James wakes up to his alarm clock going off and then realizes he is not in his bedroom at his dorm. As he gets up he looks through his bag for his tooth brush.
"Where is my tooth brush?" Just as he says that purple and white lights appear and his tooth brush is in his hand. James just sighs
      "Please tell me this is not going to affect my everyday life." Just then a knock is on his door and it opens revealing Jason . "Hey your up if you want or need a ride to class be downstairs in five minutes." Jason says and then leaves.
      James then gets ready and is about to walk down the stairs when justin jumps behind him scaring James causing him to disappear and reappear in the kitchen.
Justin comes running down the stairs "Justin stop you know I can't control it" justin sighs "is it a good idea to go to college when you keep disappearing in white and purple lights"
  Jason then walks in with Dunkin' Donuts and puts down coffee and donuts. "Do you have orange juice"James asks and Jason points to the fridge
And when he about to open the fridge door there is a knock on the front door.
They all turn towards the front of the house and Jason sighs and heads to the door "hey guys I'm rose I talked to Jacob on the phone I'm going to help design your house to make it more modern." They all turn.
Jason gesture for rose to come in "well Jacob is upstairs he should be down soon but I have to take my brother to school" and they all leave with Justin trailing with the box of donuts.
   As the boys get in the car Justin says "James keeps disappearing he shouldn't go today" James gets mad and then water appears above Justin heads and soaks him and then James disappears and doesn't reappear.
   Jason sighs and looks at Justin and then laughs "that's your own fault" Justin then spills Jason coffe over the car and gets out slamming the door
      Inside the house Jacob is coming down the stairs and sees Rose talking to herself "oh hey I didn't know you were here"
Rose looks up and smiles "oh yea your brothers let me in and your younger brother is adorable" Jacob just smiles. "Which one?" She frowns "the one in school he looked a little upset though"
Jacob just frowns rose then claps her hands "anyway let's get this remodel done because this day is to beautiful to be inside all day"
Jacob shows rose around the whole house and she jots down notes on her phone. "Well I have a lot of ideas for this house but I must be off I have some other people to visit"
Rose then heads to the door "I might be back later today if I have more time but I think we should get nicer decore and get some family photos hung up."
She then walks out of the house real quickly and walks down the street and goes behind a tree and disappears in purple and white orbs.
   Just upstairs a boy appears in purple and blue whites sighing he then runs down the stairs scaring Jacob "James what are you doing here?" Jacob asks
         James just shrugs and sits at the table "I keep orbing and I can't control it I wish there was a way I could" Jacob just goes over to James and hugs him
   "Hey why don't we just watch some movies and eat a lot of junk food today okay" James just nods
        Jason walks into his office a bit upset he was late because he had to clean his car because Justin soaked the dashboard and car seats and floor in coffee
    He just gets logged in on his computer and grabs his cases before checking who he has to visit first before he has to leave when there is a knock on the door.
   "Come in he yells" Ethan walks in "where's james the school called?" Jason sighs "he was in the car ready to go when he claimed he was sick so I told him he could stay at my house until he feels better"
Ethan sighs "okay just have him call me later okay?" Jason nods he then picks up his notebook and leaves to head to his first case of the day.
Rose reappears in front of the house and knocks on the door just as Justin walks up the steps after cooling down he has ear buds in and is walking slowly up the stairs.
Jacob opens the door "oh rose hey come in" she comes in and Justin then walks in and says "sup Rosie" and walks into the kitchen she just looks at him "uh is he okay"
Jacob just sighs "yea he is in a bit of a mood" James walks up and starts making a humming noise and rose does it back and they keep going back and forth for a while and then James eyes turn purple
"What the hell is going on?" Jason ask as he walks in and rose goes pale
" I guess it's time to come clean I'm your white lighter and James and I were just talking in our own language."
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
896 words
Published 11-25-2021
Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate 🦃