Oh angel

Imagine you and klaus get into an argument and it gets heated.
Klaus had killed my best friend, Joshua, to get back at Davina. He didn't even realise what he had done was selfish but only saw it as trying to hurt Davina and not me. We had been arguing for the past hour and it was as if we were playing a game of tennis. Neither of us were willing to stand down and considering how stubborn klaus was I don't think we were getting anywhere.
"I fucking hate you, your so selfish" I blurted out, I felt no remorse as I stared into his devilish eyes. He raised an eyebrows me and smirked as if he was a mix of angry and impressed. I let out a huff and tried to walk off when I felt a tight grip around my wrist and I got roughly pulled back. Rage over took my body, I turned round and tried to slap him but he caught my hand before it hit his face. He gave me a smug look as if he was saying 'I dare you'. I struggled against his touch.
"Let go" I sternly pleaded. As I struggle against him, he stood there holding me back with no effort. I looked up to him and blew hair out my face. He brung his face down to mine.
"What the fuck do you think your doing" he said in a husky growl, emotionless. I could tell I was going to regret what I had just did. I once against tugged against his grip but got nowhere.
"Keep up the struggle" he laughed as he flung me over his shoulder.

As he walked us to his bedroom, I pounded against his back and kicked my feet but he soon held my feet down. He kicked his door open and kicked it shut when he walked us both in. He roughly threw me on the bed and stared down at me from the end of the bed. He pulled his top over his head and threw it on the floor. He cocked his head at me and I looked down his body to see his erection. Son of a bitch.
"Fuck you" I hissed as I felt heat spread through my core. He smirked down at me and crawled onto the bed. He towered over my small frame and I looked up to him with anticipation and slight fear.
"Oh angel" he cooed at me. "At the end of tonight your be begging me to fuck you" he said cockily. I slightly closed my legs together, releasing pressure. He put his leg between my thighs, forcing them open. He caged me in with his arms at each side of my head. He leant back and straddled my waist. Without hesitation, he ripped my top by the middle and tore it off my body, revealing my bare chest.
He reached down for my neck and sucked it harshly. I sucked in a sharp breath as his hand tugged my sweatpants down my legs, I kicked them off when they reached my feet. As he left hickeys down my neck and moved towards my boobs, he pressed his thumb against my clothed clit. I curled my toes and whined out. He sucked on my left nipple, enveloped it into his mouth. My hands gripped the bed sheets and I screwed my eyes shut. He harshly nipped it as he pulled away, then moved onto giving the other breast the exact same treatment. He slowly moved the fabric of my panties aside and slid his finger through my core, teasing me.
"Your soaking love" he taunted. He brushed past my clit and I bucked my hips towards his fingers. He kissed down my stomach, making my body shiver. He soon got to where we both wanted him. He looked up to me with an amused look. He peeled my panties down my legs and spread my legs apart with the grip of his hands. He maintained eye contact with me as he kissed my inner thighs, leaving hickeys. He placed his tongue flat on my clit making me moan.
"Oh klaus" I whimpered as my eyes fluttered to the back of my head. He swirled his tongue around my clit as his index finger teased my entrance. His spare hand gripped my inner thigh, massaging it as his mouth worked wonders on me. His finger continued to tease my entrance and I was quickly growing impatient. He slipped the tip of his finger into me and immediately pulled it back out, making me whine.
"Please" I begged and felt a smile press against me.
"Such a needy slut" he cooed up at me. Surprisingly he added his finger inside me, pumping it slowly in and out. His tongue flickered at my clit as he added another finger. Curling them in all the right places, hitting my g spot as he did. A jumble of moans left my lips making him smirk. As he continued to hit that same spot, I felt my stomach tightened as I felt my orgasm approach.
"Fuck" I swallowed under my breath. Just as I was about to cum over his fingers, them and his mouth left my core. My upcoming orgasm completely disappearing. I sat up immediately and gave him a bratty look.
"Klaus" I whined, visibly irritated. He chuckled and came up to my lips.
"Only good girls get to cum princess" he cooed at me. His hand trailed down my stomach and soon landed back on my core. His thumb brushing past my clit and his index finger circling my throbbing entrance. My body was aching for him, he was fully aware of that and used it to his advantage.
"My little bitch" he whispered into my ear as he inserted a finger into me. Whimpers left my mouth. His thumb connected with my clit as his mouth dived into my neck, leaving hickeys all over me. He was sure marking me as his. His fingers harshly pumped into me, moans uncomfortably left my mouth. My back arched off the bed and my hands scratched his back, I'm pretty sure I drew blood. Another orgasm flew towards me quicker than I wanted it to, it would only boost his ego. His mouth kissing up and down my neck, occasionally sucking on my earlobe. His thumb rubbed my clit in rough figures of eight as his fingers curled perfectly inside me. I tried to close his hand in around my legs but he immediately brought it spare hand down to my closing thighs and parted them roughly. He gripped them open as I came close to my high. Just as I was about to pulse around his finger, they left me.
"Klaus, please" I whimpered, aching to climax. He laughed at my neediness and acted as if he didn't know what he had done wrong. He gave me a clueless look and huffed back onto the pillows below my head with unsatisfied groan. I didn't have to look at him to know he was smirking, he was close to pushing me over the edge and he knew that too.