White lies

Imagine your at a mikaelson ball and klaus gets jealous of all the male attention your getting but he's meant to be your best friend.
I was at the mikaelson ball with klaus. He had invited me to be his date as we were best friends. I had been best friends with klaus for about 3 years now. He was a tough nut to crack at first but the more I got to know him the more I liked him. Maybe I liked him more than friends should but I didn't want to ruin out friendship so I kept my mouth shut. I was sure he didn't feel the same, I mean cmon he's klaus. I was sat down while klaus had to take care of some business, he said he would be back in 10 minutes half hour ago. I had a champagne in my hands, sipping it every couple minutes to pass the time. A slow song had just came on and I felt even more lonely seeing people dancing all loved up.

My silence when interrupted when a man came and sat next to me. At first I thought it would be klaus but when I looked, it was someone I had never seen before. He was pretty but no where near as handsome as klaus. He gave me a smile and took the champagne out my hand and in one swig downed it. I didn't know whether to be impressed or mad he just took my drink. He looked back at me and he looked slightly tired and lonely too.
"Wanna dance" he asked. I looked round and didn't see any sight of klaus. I didn't even need his permission to dance with a stranger anyway. I guess I was just hoping I would see him so I could dance with him instead. But if this man was the best thing I was going to get I should probably take it before people start thinking I'm a loner.
"Why not" I shrugged and he smiled. He got up and I did took, he held his hand out for me to take and I did. He lead me to the dance floor and I willingly followed him. We got onto the dance floor and he stopped, as did I. He took my hand and placed his other hand on my waist. I put my other hand on his shoulder and I began to dance, him following my lead. We both swayed out hips in the same rhythm and it didn't take long to pick up the dance. We was in perfect sync as we danced and I smiled up at him. He was already looked down at me with a smile on his face. He moved his hand down slightly, nearer my ass and I swallowed thickly. Maybe I would go back with him tonight. His hand went over my ass and I looked up to him. He leant down and placed a small kiss on my lips and I allowed him.
"Y/n" I heard a voice besides me and immediately jumped out of my skin. I looked to the side of me and saw klaus standing there like a idiot. He looked mad, maybe something happened with his family and now he finally has the time to talk to me.
"Jesus klaus" I complained and rested my hands on the mans chest. He looked from me to klaus and klaus looked at him with a angered expression.
"I'll be taking y/n now" he said and before I could say no, he took my arm and dragged me away. I looked back at the poor man and gave him a small smile, he's probably so confused. Klaus dragged me through the crowd and we pushed past loads of people.
"Klaus let go of me" I complained but he ignored me. I didn't understand why he was so mad, I hadn't done anything so he couldn't just take his anger out on me. I tried to pull my arm back but he only gripped into me harder and pulled me closer to him, hurting my arm slightly.
"Why are you being such a dick" I raised my voice at him and he didn't even look at me when I spoke to him. He continued to drag me out the building and we soon got outfit.
"Klaus" I shouted as he continued to pulled me away from all the people. "Niklaus-" I said a-little louder before he interrupted me, I yanked my hand away from him which hurt like a bitch. He turned to me and his face had anger drawn all over it.
"Because I fucking love you and I had just to watch another mans hand touch your fucking ass y/n" he yelled back at me. My eyes immediately widened and he watched my reaction for a spilt second before looking away from me. I stood still and he paced back and fourth, visibly distressed. He loved me too? He turned his back to me and I saw his back go up and down by how heavy he was breathing. I slowly stepped closer to him, edging closer to him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned his head to look at me but not his body. I walked around so I was standing in front of him and I placed my hand on his cheek, studying his face.
"You do?" I whispered as my thumb rubbed back and fourth into his cheek. He nodded and leaned into my hand. I let a smile grace my face and I edged my lips closer to his, am I really doing this? I think he was shocked my reaction but didn't stop me from kissing him. My lips met his and I felt a long, gentle peck on his lips. I shut my eyes as I basked in the moment and he did too. There were minimal people around us so it wasn't awkward. I reluctantly pulled away and we both reopened our eyes. I looked over his face and he had a smile on his lips.
"I love you too" I whispered into his lips and his smile only grew more.
"You do?" He asked, wanting reassurance. I gave him a nod as my smile went from ear to ear. He took my cheeks in his hands and brought my face to his. His lips smashed into mine and I realised how good his lips tasted. I had been craving this for so long and I was finally getting the feeling I wanted. Suddenly, he brung my legs up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. A small gasp left my lips and we both pulled away from the kiss.