Easy

Imagine you go underwear shopping with klaus and he gets a-bit too excited.
Me and klaus were at the shopping centre, shopping for new underwear for me. I always found my underwear just disappearing and I wanted new ones anyway. Nothing feels better than getting a new set. We were strolling around in the shopping centre, looking at different shops to go in. We had just got here and klaus as already complaining. He hated shopping, I think he loves it really.

"How about this one" I point to Victoria secret, classic. He looks to the store and back at me with a hesitate look on his face. "You chose to come with me so get a grip" I said to him and dragged him in the shop. He groaned in disapproval as we walked in. He had his arm linked with mine. I immediately went to the underwear section and have a look around, klaus looking uncomfortable as ever. I took my hand away from him and started looking at the underwear sets. He followed me around like around like a little puppy. I picked up a few sets here and there. I was going to try them all on in the dressing room. I had on a short white summer dress  on so it would be easy to slip in and out of. He pointed at a lavender set as he leant up against me. It was a lace lavender set, g string underwear and a paddles bra so it would show my nipples. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.
"You'd look so sexy in that" he whispered in my ear, making me smile. I walked over to it and picked it up. I held up my items and decided to try them on. My hang trailed up to his cheek and have it a soft rub as I directed him to the changing rooms. He gave my ass a small slap and my body jolted slight. I turned back and gave him a playful glare, making him chuckle.
"Do you want to wait outside" I asked him as we got to the changing rooms.
"Do I fuck" he said as he walked in the dressing room. I let out a small laugh and he sat down on the small seat that was in there. It was actually a pretty nice dressing room. A big mirror, a fluffy white stool, a small white rug and gold hangers to hang your clothes on. I hung my items up on the hangers and he sat and watched as I placed my bag in the hangers too.
"Which one first" I asked and he gave them all a thorough look. He narrowed his eyes at them as he picked. He finally pulled the red lace set off the hanger. It was a padded classic Victoria secret set with the rhinestones straps, with matching underwear. I kicked my shoes off and slipped out my dress as he held the set for me, looking over it. I folded my dress and dropped it on the floor. I looked up to klaus and he had a smile on his face as he looked at me in my underwear. I unclipped my bra and it fell down to my feet, I avoided eye contact with him as I took the bra from his hands and slipped it on. I adjusted the straps and clasped the back in place. I shimmied out my panties and I just knew klaus was looking, it was so obvious. I kicked the panties aside. I looked at him while I took the underwear out his hands and he was scanning my body like it was his job.
"Staring is rude" I chuckled and stepped into the panties. I didn't think he was paying much attention to what I was saying. "Nicklaus" I said a-little louder, getting his attention. He looked up to me and I felt my heart flutter at the way he looked at me. I secured the panties on me and turned to look in the mirror so klaus had a perfect view of my ass.
"What do you think" I said as I played with the straps of the bra. He didn't say anything but instead got up and placed his hands on my waist from behind. He pressed his erection into my ass, letting me know exactly what he thought. I gasped slightly and he leant down to my ear.
"I think that I want to fuck you right now" he whispered in my ear, making me all hot and bothered. His hands brushed up and down my sides, tickling slightly but turning me on. He pressed his erection further into my ass and a grunt left his lips. His eyes trailed down to my ass and he rubbed it slightly. He licked his lips and delivered a gentle slap to it.
"You have a perfect ass love" he muttered and I felt myself get wetter at what he was saying. Now I definitely have to buy this underwear. I looked at him through the mirror and he looked at me through the mirror too, a grin on his face.

With vamp speed, he turned me round and I let out a small gasp. We was really doing this in a changing room. He lifted my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist, clinging to him.
"Klaus" I gasped as he pressed his boner into my core. His mouth flew to my neck and began to suck on it, nip at it, kiss it. He pressed me harder against the wall, not being very quiet.
"Be quiet" I chuckled as I tipped my head back to give him better access to my neck. I felt him leave hickeys all over my neck as he ground his hips into mine, releasing some pressure. My hands trailed up to his hair and tangled through it. I tugged on it as his lips trailed down to my boobs, making him grunt. One of his hands came up to my chest and squeezed one of my boobs and he began to suck on my skin, not taking the bra off. One of his hands trailed down to my core and put the fabric aside. His thumb connected with my clit and I was about to let out a moan but his lips covered mine. I moaned into the kiss as I fiddled with his belt buckle, trying to get it undone. I finally got it undone and they fell to his mid thigh.
"Fuck, you have me so hard" he muttered, making me giggle. I palmed him through his boxers and he let out grunts as I did. I soon got impatient and pulled his boxers down so his dick flew to his stomach. I smirked when I saw how hard he was and took it into my hands. I gave it a few strokes before lining him up with my entrance. He stopped rubbing my clit and took his dick, slapping it against my core. I whimpered and he rested his forehead on mine. He slowly sunk into me and his lips immediately covered mine so I wasn't too loud.
"Oh shit" I whined into the kiss while he left out a groan. He held my panties aside as he pushed his full size into me, making me throw my head back. He rested his head on my shoulder for a second as we both adjusted.
"Your not going to make another sound while I'm going to have my way with you" he said between groans. I bit down on my lip and whined quietly. He began to slowly move in and out of me. He left sloppy kisses all over my neck. He took one of my boobs and brung it out the bra. He leant down and took my nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and I pursed my lips together, holding back moans. He picked up the pace slightly and I could already feel him hit my g spot. I clawed at his back, so hard I was probably drawing blood.
"Hmm right there" he said as he buried his dick in my g spot. I nodded frantically and he smirked. He gradually picked up the pace and hit my g spit continuously. I bit down in his shoulder, muffling the noises that passed my lips.
"Oh shit" I whimpered under my breath and he groaned. His lips met with mine, stopping me from making any noise as he pounded into me harder. His tongue dominated my mouth as his strong hands held me up. His lips left mine and trailed down to my neck. He sucked harshly on my neck, leaving love bites.
"Klaus-" I whined out as he dug further into my g stop. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"You don't get to talk love" he whispered into my ear. Then bit down on my earlobe seductively, making me moan a little louder. He continuously thrusted into the same spot, making me try my hardest not to moan aloud. I felt a smirk press into my neck as his dick throbbed inside me, letting me know he was getting close too. His hand snaked down to my pussy, finding my throbbing clit. His thumb finally got to my with my clit, making me bit down on my lip. He began to rub my clit in rough eights. He tipped his head back in pleasure as his thrusts got faster. A throaty groan slipped past his lips, quiet but loud enough for me to hear. His head buried itself into my neck as he got a little sweaty. Both my hands clinging into his nape, stabilising myself. My legs grew tired from clinging to him so his grip on me tightened. One of my hands rubbed the back of his neck, brushing through his hair. His pace fastened on my clit, making my mouth gape open. He brung his head back up and made eye contact with me. I gave him needy eyes as I felt a coil in my stomach tighten. I felt his cock drip pre cum inside me as he got closer to his climax.
"Klaus, please-can-" I whined, my words jumbling.
"Please what baby" he cooed, knowing perfectly well what I wanted. I gave him puppy eyes,
"Can-I cum please" I whimpered, trying not to moan between each word. He looked at me deeply as I fell apart under his touch. He let out a small groan and nodded his head. His lips smashed back into mine as I came, I struggled to kiss back. My heat raced as my breathing thickened, as did his. The kiss muffled all my moans as he began to cum too. He came in me in hot spurts inside me, grunting into the kiss.

He began to slow down as we both finished. He allowed us both to finish fully before pulling out of me. He slowly let out down and I felt my feats go shaky.
"I think I'll come shopping with you more often if this is what I get" he chuckled as he swiped his dick of mine and his cum.