Something new

Imagine you think of an idea for something you and klaus could do so you ask klaus if you could try.
I was in the lounge with klaus, watching friends as he threw popcorn up in the air and caught it in his mouth. I was watching him, aching to ask a question that I had been thinking about for a while. Me and klaus' sex life was great but there was something we had never tried that I really wanted to. Sixty-nine. I had seen it in porn before and I'm sure klaus had too and I really wanted to just try it. He was sat in my lap with my legs parted and him between them. My hands were ruffling through his hair and he was snacking at his popcorn, occasionally putting some in my mouth.

The movie had just finished and he looked up to me with a smile. I stayed looking down at him asking myself if I should ask him now. He raised an eyebrow at me and put some popcorn in his mouth. He continued to look at me funny but either of us said anything.
"What" he asked, sensing I wanted to ask him something. I felt my cheeks flame up into a dark crimson and I immediately looked as if I didn't know what he was going on about.
"What" I asked back. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to ask of yet, it just seemed kind of awkward. He let out a small chuckle and brought his hand up to my cheek.
"I can tell when you want to say something" he grinned and his thumb rubbed my cheek as his hand placed itself flat on my cheek, making me feel more relaxed. He knew me too well, it was annoying. I knew once I asked it wouldn't be so bad but it was just the leading up to it.
"I don't know" I said as my eyes faced away from him in embarrassment. He took my chin and brought my face back down so I was looking directly at him.
"Spit it out love" he chuckled and I did too. I could tell he know really wanted to know what I wanted to tell him. I knew klaus wouldn't say no to something sexual but I still was worried.
"I kinda-just wanted" I began looking away from him again while he laid waiting patiently.
"Wanted what" he asked when I paused, pushing me to tell him what I wanted to.
"To ask something" I said and looked back at him. He smiled and continued to rub my cheek.
"Ask away" he told me and I paused again. How would I even meant to ask this.
"Can we maybe" I began, worried of what he would reply with. "Do something new" I got out and looked away from him again, hoping he would just put the pieces together.
"Try what" he asked as he once again brought my face back so I was looking directly at him as we spoke. I pursed my lips together and gave him a 'are you really gunna make me say it' look. He smirked, which made me aware he knew it was something sexual.
"Hmm" he hummed, spurring me to ask him what I wanted to ask. I tried to find the right words to say when I did ask. It was now or never.
"Sixty-nine" I said, facing directly at him with his hand on my chin. I felt my cheeks burn up and he immediately smirked. He brought my chin down to his lips and his lips met mine. My eyes widened at the unexpected kiss and I began to overthink if this was a yes or a no. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and we rested our foreheads on each others, looking directly at each other. He had a sexy smirk on his lips.
"Absolutely" he hummed and I felt a smile tug at my lips. That wasn't so bad.

He suddenly vamp sped and I was under him, who was towering over me. His lips smashed into mine and my hands gripped onto his shoulder, trailing down his back as the kiss deepened. He took my legs wrapped around his waist. He moaned into the kiss as he ground his erection into my core and my eyes widened when I felt how hard he already was. My heart did this weird jump when I imaged me and klaus doing sixty-nine and then I realised we were actually going to do it in a matter of minutes.

He vamp sped us upstairs while I clung to his waist and he dropped me down in our bed, our door was already closed. I bit back a smile as he ripped his top over his head and I tugged at my shorts. I discarded my shorts from my body and he stood at the end of the bed, undoing his belt. He undid his zipper and his trousers dropped down his legs. I get wetter as I watched him undress. I pulled my oversized top over my head and threw it in his direction, making us both laugh. He stepped out his trousers and was left just in his boxers and I was left just in my underwear. He climbed on the bed and towered over my body. My eyes followed him as his frame completely covered mine. His lips smashed into mine and his tongue swiped past my lower lip. I allowed him to enter my mouth and his tongue dominated my mouth immediately. I whimpered into the kiss as he ground his erection into my core. One of his hands reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. He tore it off my body and threw it somewhere in the bedroom. His hand immediately fondled with my boobs, circling my hard nipples. The same hand trailed down to my pussy and my back lightly arched as I felt his hand got down my stomach. When he got to my clothed core, his thumb brushed past my clit. I let a whimper past my lips and he smirked. His lips left mine and trailed down my jawline. My hands found his hair and tangled through it. My left a grunt leave his lips as I tugged at his hair. His lips moved down to my neck. He began to suck and nip over my neck, leaving hickeys. His teeth lightly dug into my skin and my back slightly arched and brushed past his erection. My head tipped back and his lips moved further down my body. He soon got to my boobs and sucked on my nipple. I hummed in satisfaction and he sucked harder. His spare hand fondled with my other boob. I felt him lightly pull away, leaving a soft kiss on both nipples.