Eyes on me

Imagine your in the shower with klaus and he can't keep his eyes off you.
Me and klaus were fairly new to our relationship, we had only been dating a couple months. I would stay at his often but we hadn't done anything yet. It just never seemed the right time but we were both good with that, he said we didn't need to force anything. I was close with his family as I was already best friends with kol before knowing klaus. Me and klaus always had tension between us until one day we decided to give it a go and honestly it was going great.

I had just woke up, rested on klaus' chest. He was awake, playing with my hair like he always did. He was watching tv as he had one in his room. I could probably fall back asleep with the relaxation of him lightly playing with my hair. He always seemed to he the bad guy but he was actually the sweetest person I knew...to me anyway. He was extremely over protective and always hugged me when we slept but honestly I wasn't complaining. I rubbed his chest, letting him know I was awake and yawned. He paused rubbing my hair and looked at my eyes which were fluttering open, trying to adjust to the light.
"Morning love" he whispered as it was morning. I popped my head up, putting myself up but my elbows. I smiled at him and leant in to give him a kiss.
"Morning" I whispered into his lips and continued to give him a peck on the lips. I backed away slightly and rubbed my eyes, getting the dust from them and sat myself up to the edge of the bed. I stretched my arms out and looked back at him, who had sat up slightly.
"Where you going" he asked. I gave him a smile and got up, I looked back at him once I was standing up.
"Shower" I said while I walked into the on suite bathroom. I didn't have to look behind me to know he was smirking. I was only wearing his top and panties, his tops were oversized on me plus they smelt like him so I always loved to wear them. I looked at myself in the big mirror and smiled, turning back to see klaus watching me. I opened the shower door and turned the shower into warm. Water came running down and as it did, I peeling my panties down my legs. I hadn't shut the door and once again felt klaus' eyes burn into me. Once they hit my feet I kicked them away and tugged my top over my head. I threw it aside with my underwear and heard klaus get up.

His steps got closer as I tested the water, bending over to shower. I felt a harsh smack on my ass, which made me squeal. I giggled slightly and turned back to see klaus in his boxers, semi hard. My eyes widened and I placed my hands on his chest.
"Wanna shower with me" I offered but obviously knew his answer. He frantically nodded his head like a child and pulled his boxers down his legs. I turned around and stepping in the steamy shower. He kicked his boxers aside and got in the shower along with me. He shut the door, blocking the cold getting in. I stood under the hot water and tipped my head back, closing my eyes. Klaus got harder as the minutes passed, seeing me without clothes. I opened my eyes and couldn't help but noticed klaus wasn't looking away from me, his eyes trailing up and down my body. Intentionally, I covered myself a-little, knowing how to make him mad. I was purposely teasing him, putting my hands over my chest and turning away.
He grabbed me gently and moved me to I was facing him, but again I moved away to tempt him even more. Lust flickered in his eyes and he laughed dominantly, letting me know he owned me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them onto the shower wall, above my head. I let out a slight gasp and looked him directly into his eyes, us both looking at each others lips and eyes. His leg between my legs, keeping them open. And honestly the feeling alone was enough to make me moan out. He came closer to my lips and his hot breath made my mouth water.
"Your mine baby, don't fight it" he said with a smirk. I nervously giggled knowing what was going to happen. Klaus smiled with him, cocking his head. "Something funny princess" he asked. I shook my head and he hummed.
"Words angel" he demanded. I got myself together to speak as I was totally taken back by him.
"No" I said into his lips. One of his hands trailed down my body, his fingers tips tickling me slightly. His hand slipped in between my thighs, making my body shiver slightly. His lips dipped down into my neck and began sucking and nipping at it.
"Please" I whimpered and I felt him smirk into my neck. His middle finger lightly pressed into my clit and I let out a moan. He began to draw small circles over my clit as the hot water steamed down my face. He left love marks all over my neck, claiming me as his.
"What are you y/n" he asked, I knew the answer he wanted. The answer he always reminded me that I was.
"Yours" I said, knowing it wasn't the answer he wanted.
"Yes" he trailed off, "but what are you princess" he said as his face came back up to look at me. His eyes were beautiful.
"Beautiful" I whispered and he nodded with a smirk. His lips crashed into mine and his tongue dominated my mouth.
"Yes love, your beyond beautiful" he told me and my heart melted. I wanted all of him now. His finger got tougher with my clit and I let a moan escape my lips. As I moaned into the kiss, his spare hand caressed my jaw line. My nails trailed up and down his back, leaving scratch marks but I loved that I was claiming him.
"I want you" I breathed, "now" I moaned and he smirked at my neediness.
"How could I say no to such a pretty face" he whispered and ground his erection into my stomach. His hand left my clit and my face.

His hands gripped around the back of my thighs and jolted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed his lips into mine as I tried to take his dick in my hands. One of his hands gathered both my wrists, restricting my hand movements. He pressed my hands up against the wall I was pressed against and I struggled against his touch.
"Keep up the struggle angel, it's a real turn on" he groaned. He pressed me up against the wall and balanced me there while he took his dick into his hand and lined himself up with my entrance. I let out a whine and he slowly pushed himself inside me.
"Oh yes yes" I whimpered. He was so big, I felt him stretch me out. He grunted and tipped his head back. I felt a small pain as he went deeper inside me. He let go of my hands so they were free to roam where they wanted. I immediately grabbed his shoulder and he stopped. He pecked my lips multiple times, keeping my mind of the slight pain. The pleasure was over ruling the pain but it was still there. He was slowly grinding into me. His lips left mine and his head dipped down to my neck. He began to nip and suck at my neck, leaving hickeys. He left sloppy kisses all over my neck. His lips trailed down to my breasts and he look my left nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and I let out small whine.
"Oh klaus" I said as my eyes fluttered to the back of my head. He was still going torturously slow. My hands tangled through his thick hair, tugging at it as he slowly thrusted deep inside me. He reached places I didn't even know existed. One of his hands snaked down to my clit. My head tipped back as his thumb connected with my clit and began to rub rough circles on it. He enveloped me into a kiss as moans uncontrollably left my lips. I moaned into the kiss, making him smirk at the effect he had on me.
"Your so fucking tight" he grunted. His voice was deep and seductive, which only made me wetter. I felt him twitch inside me as he thrusted deeper into me. His head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. I felt him hit my g spot as he thrusted deeper.
"Oh god, right there" I breathed and felt him smirk into me.
"Mmm yeah?" he hummed into my neck and I nodded. The water steamed up against the shower door and water spattered on our hair and faces, trailing down out body. As he ca,e back up to look at me, my eyes looked down his abs. My hands trailed down his abs, ripped and dipped in all the right places. He watched my eyes as they looked over his god given body. He was sculpted my god himself. His hand that held me up squeezed my ass and I squirmed. I felt a burning sensation go through my body and I knew I was close to my climax. My eyes rolled back as he continuously hit my g spot. I clenched around him, edging him closer to his orgasm. Groans left his mouth as he felt me clench around him. He watched my face as I screwed my eyes shut, effected by the pleasure he provided me with. I felt a small tightening feeling in my stomach and my core began to tingle in a good way.
"Klaus-I'm close" I whimpered and he smirked. He didn't say anything but instead picked up the pace and kissed me sweetly. I felt him leak pre cum inside me and I moaned at the feeling, leaving me wanting more.
"Oh fuck, I'm gunna cum" I said louder than expected. He grunted as rubbed my clit faster. I let go around him, tightening around him. "Klaus" I moaned loudly. I arched my back and my mouth gaped open. He got pushed over the edge when I clenched around him and came in me in hot spurts.
"Bloody hell y/n" he groaned as his head tipped back. He harshly pushed into me, finishing us both off.

He slowed down as he finished inside me. He pulled out of me once he was fully done. I felt his cum and my cum drip down my inner thighs. We was both left breathing heavy and sweaty. He rested his forehead on mine and I breathed him in. He smiled and pecked my lips sweetly.
"We best get you cleaned up" he smiled as he pulled away from my face slightly.