Two

Hey..?

Sorry for the long wait. My chaotic mind had made all plots go jddhebdb.... Yeah.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter.

Chapter Start

A week later~

1st pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. "Ugghh.. stop being so loud..." I groaned as I wave my hand from side to side trying to find that stupid clock on my side table, while still keeping my eyes tightly shut.

Realizing that I could not find what I was looking for, I unwillingly open my eyes and begrudgingly sit up and look around for that noisy thing.

I look at the table only to find it missing. "Huh?" I followed the sound and look down only to find out that it was on the floor. "What the f*ck? Why the hell is this thing on the floor?"

I pick it up and turn it off. Knowing that I couldn't enter my dreamland again, I began to do my morning routine. Then went to my kitchen to have some breakfast.

I open my fridge only to see nothing. "What...?" Then I hurriedly open my cupboard and find nothing again. "That's right! I knew I forgot something. I forgot to buy groceries!" I facepalm.

"Looks like I'll be eating breakfast outside." I told myself as I went back to my room to change to a much more decent clothes before grabbing my wallet and leaving the house.

I live quite far from the city so I always took the bus. Today's Sunday which means I have no classes and today's also my day-off on my part-time job.

I hop off the bus and entered Donny's to get some breakfast. As I was eating my breakfast, I suddenly heard someone shouted, "What's this?! I can't accept this!" I glance at where the shout came from and saw two blond men, one was a lot shorter than the other.

"Hah?! What is it now?" The taller blond ask. I notice he has a dragon tattoo on his forehead.

I watch as the shorter blond point at his meal and complained, "Look! There's no flag! I ordered a kid's meal because I was excited for the flag!!"

I watch as the tall blond stick a flag on the shorter blond's meal and said, "Hey, look. A flag."

The shorter male's eyes sparkled before he ate his meal.

I also went back to eating my breakfast in peace. After a while, I saw the two blonds leaving with the taller male carrying the shorter male on his back while grumbling. 'He's lucky he has such a loyal friend.' I thought.

I finished my breakfast and directly went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

I entered the store with it's automatic doors opening before me as cool air directly hit my face. I grab a trolley from the side and started my grocery shopping.

I stop walking from time to time to grab some food. As I was walking pass an isle, I suddenly heard a familiar voice I was just passing by.

I walk three steps backwards and look to my right only to see Smiley and his brother seemingly arguing about something.

"As I said, we don't need that." I heard Smiley said to his brother while still smiling.

"Wahh! But I want some, Aniki." His brother cried out with an angry face.

"No. Haha." Smiley said again, this time, a tick mark appearing on his cheek.

"Please, brother!" His blue haired brother angrily said.