Seven

Heya!

It's been a month since the last update... sorry about that✌️. I just finished drawing 11 floor plans and I decided to write this real quick before doing another drawing😭.

The deadline's tomorrow and I haven't started doing the drawing yet and it's already night time in my area kfcixnd
(;'Д') I need to do some research first before drawing which sucks
()

Enough blabbering (sorry!) Let's start!

⚠️ It's kinda boring chapter btw... don't expect too much.

PART 2

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

For the next ride, Smiley pulled Y/n towards the Log Jammer. It is a ride where people ride these log-like boats floating in water and carrying them to the highest peak before dropping down, splashing water everywhere. Naturally, the people who ride those would be drench with water after the ride.

"What do you think about riding here?" Smiley ask the girl beside him who just finish her cotton candy.

"It looks fun, but I didn't bring a change of clothes." Y/n answered as she watch some people got splash by water.

"That's fine. There's a drying area somewhere around here." Smiley stated as he tried looking for the said drying area.

"Alright! But I'll choose the next ride, okay?" Y/n finally said which earned a little "Yay~!" from the walking cotton candy.

"That's adorable what the heck?" Y/n mumbled to herself as she look at Smiley now smiling after his little cheer.

"Hm? Did you say something, Y/n-chan?" Smiley ask when he notice her moving her lips.

"Nothing!" Y/n immediately answer quite embarrass for some reason.

"?" Smiley just look at her in confusion before shrugging.

Finally, it was now their turn to get on. Smiley assisted Y/n to go in first before following after her sitting behind her.

"Aren't you lucky or what? You're in front! Hahaha." Smiley said as he laugh.

"No, I'm not! I'll get drench the most!! ╰(〒皿〒)╯" Y/n answered while internally crying. 'Why did I agree to sit in front?' She thought.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Smiley comforted while ruffling her hair again.

"Hey! Stop ruffling my hair. It's hard to fix it." Y/n stated as she tried to fix her hair again.

"But it's fun! Hahaha." Smiley laughs. "So, where are we riding next?" He ask.

"I want to go to those laser gun thingy... I don't know what its called." Y/n replied while glancing behind her to see Smiley's reaction.

"Ho? That's fun! We'll go there next then." Smiley agreed. "Oh, we're finally going up." Smiley added.

This cause Y/n to look in front again. "Oh no... I really don't like this, Smiley. I don't wanna get wet." Y/n stated as they neared the peak.

"Hmm..." Smiley look at her thinking.

Just then, she felt something drape against her front area, his jacket, then she heard Smiley whispered on her right ear.

"Use this then." Smiley whispered against her ear before leaning back again and notice Y/n's bright red ears. 'Cute.' He thought before they drop, splashing water on themselves and on the surrounding.