Three

Heya!

It's my Birthday! Yay!

I don't know what's happening in this chapter... Good luck.

Chapter Start

1st pov:

The next day~
Monday

I was now dragging myself off my bed to go to school moving like a dead zombie. Wait- are zombies even dead or is it alive? Whatever. I just woke up and I don't wanna use up my braincells over something as random as this.

I look at my phone to see the time and Holy Sh*t! I am LATE for class! I hurriedly fix myself and wore my uniform before I run down the stairs grabbing my bag in the process and running to school.

I was now a few distance away from the nearby bus stop and I could see my bus coming to a stop to drop some passengers off. I sprinted faster with all my might and finally arrived at the bus entrance just before the door closed. I panted for air as I hold on the the door with the bus driver looking at me weirdly.

I stretch my arm forward signaling him to let me catch my breathe first before I entered his bus after a couple of large breathes more. I tap my card near the driver's sit to pay for my fair before finding a sit near the exit. I even out my breathing as I fix my hair using the window as my mirror.

"Haa~ I nearly missed my bus." I sigh to myself. "If I was just a second too slow earlier then I'll definitely be late for the first period."

I look at my watch and saw that homeroom had already started. "Damn it. Out of all days, where did I put my stupid alarm clock?!" I groaned as I talk to myself. This is clearly not a great start.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at my stop. I got off the bus and quickly ran towards my school. Once I arrived, I got quickly stop by one of the teacher and gave me a piece of paper to be given to the current teacher of our class whenever a student is late and a detention slip. A Detention slip! Just for being late?! Aughh this school really sucks.

Since I was already in school, I do not have the motivation to hurry to my classroom anymore. What's the point? I'm already late anyway and I already had the slip in hand. I'm just gonna walk to my classroom like I own this place.

I stop just outside my classroom's door contemplating how I should enter. Should I open the door and walk in as if I'm not late? Should I knock first and excuse myself for being late? Or should I just sneak inside and hope that no one would notice me?

I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell suddenly rang indicating the end of the first period. 'Oh sh*t!' I hurriedly run towards the nearby restroom to hide from my teacher and other people. I entered a cubicle and hide in there.

"Oh gawd. Why did I hide here again? Why am I even hiding in the first place?!" I panic. 'Okay, y/n. Act natural. Don't be nervous.' I thought as I tried to calm myself down.

Then, I casually flush the toilet behind me to look like I just use it. After that, I went to my classroom just as our second period teacher entered. "I'm safe." I sigh in relief but then I suddenly remembered the late slip or something that was given to me earlier. "...or not."

"What am I gonna do with this?" I ask myself as I look at this piece of paper in my hand together with the detention slip. You know what? F*ck this.

I pocketed both slips and tried to listen to the lecture with my stomach grumbling waiting for food to be shove into my mouth. But sadly, life isn't fair. There's still 2 hours to sit still before lunch.