IV - Joan

Brief Overview for Patients with Homosexual Tendencies

Kiris made males and females to complement each other beautifully. They are opposites to bring out each other's best, which is why homosexual couples are not proper. For one to believe that he or she is truly in love with another that shares the same sex, he or she must have strayed far from the Three Gods. Many of them do so unknowingly. It is our job to bring them back.

A patient with homosexual tendencies is to take kataphoran in the morning and night and ladice just in the morning. On average, the patient would stay six months in the Sorari House and have four lessons a day. Depending on the patient, it will vary. He or she will at least have one group therapy and one study period. Also, depending on the patient, he or she might be separated from others of the same sex. It is important to remember to pay attention to the notes he or she's Sorarist gives you.

When a patient is released, he or she must keep taking kataphoran the same amount and whenever they feel urges until their Sorarist deems they are well enough to stop. Make sure he or she knows this properly when they leave.

For further information, turn to pg. 19, 27, 28, 29, 32, 83, and 132.

- A Guide for Healers in the Sorari House, Janice Burtain

Joan tenderly kissed Blasius' collar, their hands intertwined as they laid on the forest's floor, away from the Arch, the noise, and everyone and everything. His heart buzzed as Blasius cupped his cheek, tilting his head up.

"I missed you," Joan whispered.

Blasius frowned, playing Joan's floppy dark hair. "What do you mean? You've been stuck with me."

"It doesn't feel like it sometimes," Joan said. "Sometimes it feels like you are a country away."

"That's a bit dramatic, isn't it?" Blasius chuckled. "Come lay down on me."

Joan bit back the words rising in his throat. He nodded and flopped on his side, resting his head on Blasius' shoulder. He allowed his eyelids to slide close and listened to the peaceful chatters of the forest and the steady rise and falls of his partner's chest. Blasius continued to stroke his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Joan," he murmured.

Joan hummed happily. He missed those words. "I love you too."

Joan let out a long breath. "Can't we stay like this forever and just forget about everything?"

"It's not that easy," Blasius said. "There's a little thing called a war going on right now. Granted, it's a bit one-sided, but it's still a war."

"What? No..."