Flirting !

Continuing from previous part:-

As Mishti sit beside her grandma(nani) looking at her weak bed ridden state Abir take a seat on sofa chair try to start a conversation with her 'it's so sad Mrs. Dobriyal got her children's support in her last stage I mean why people leave their parents in their old age is beyond me' .

Hearing his taunt mishti felt little bad but heck she and her maa not living a fairy tale life either they were dealing with financial problems and her father's second family but why her aunt and uncle won't live with grandma! She say without looking at him 'maybe things are not really the way they appears everyone has problems to deal with but I'm sure now seeing everyone here grandma be all fine and healthy' .

Abir pass a small boyish smile hearing her and say  'looking at the lovely girl like you anyone will get better' .

Mishti look at him because of his weird comment what this guy think of himself! Here she is sitting with her ill bed ridden grandma and he is flirting with her . Seeing the look she's giving him Abir clear his throat and say  'I mean grandparents love to be around their grandchildren my grandpa also used love stay with me in his last days' .

'What makes you think these are her last days ? She wakes up can talk now so maybe it's the sign that she'll get better and soon be perfectly fine'  Mishti say rubbing her thumb over granny's wrinkled hand don't know what this guy was thinking before start talking to her but one thing is sure he annoyed her just by his senseless talks.

' Well anything can happen but it's good she has her family by her side now'  he reply not the reply she thought to hear from him like looking at his advances she thought he'll deliver some cheesy melodramatic line but he kept quiet .

Mishti decided to go downstairs to meet other people well basically to find her mom and stay beside her as she always does and she stood up about to leave her granny's hand but this time granny held her hand with weak grip. She look at granny's face and granny too looking at her Mishti smile slowly with tears eyes saying 'granny you are awake I'm mishti your granddaughter' .
Granny nods slowly without saying anything just rubbing her wrinkled thumb slowly up down on her hand .

'I think you should inform your family members that Mrs. Dobriyal is awake' Abir say checking monitor and glucose drip .

Mishti nods and take her hand slowly out from granny's hand leaving the room to inform others.

Granny look at Abir who look at her with blank face .