Epilogue

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The next six months without Barry were strange, to say the least. It just was a different atmosphere without the speedster. Iris ran the team, and they were successful, but they still felt like they were missing something.

It was the day of Barry's return, and he hadn't shown up yet. A major crime threat came through the sensors, and Iris ran to answer it. The rest of the team was on her trail.

"Guys, meta fight at the museum. Suit-" She stopped speaking when she saw a familiar signal on the monitor. Barry.

The crime was down in less than two minutes. And the next thing they heard was a familiar gust of wind. Barry Allen stood in front of them, cowl down, grinning at them.

"Barry!" They all cried in joy, dog-piling him.

He and Iris kissed, and she smiled. "You can back to us."

"Always."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Hello there. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the author of this story, CaptainR.

I wanted to come on here and thank you all for being so supportive of me while I wrote this. This and everything else I do, I try to do it with a burning passion. I seriously love to write, and every book, fanfiction, I make is a part of me.

Some people assume writing is easy, and yes, sometimes it can be, but at other times, it's insanely hard. I understand that not all of you are authors yourselves, but just know, we all work hard to provide the best stories we can for you all.

I have loved every minute of ECWAP and this book, ECBTY. They have brought me so many new experiences, and I took a chance to step out of my comfort zone, which had been limited to HUAH and Unhidden. Each book you write is a step towards becoming better, and I found my passion for writing several years ago.

When I found this website last year, and I posted my first book, Hidden Away Until Now, I knew that this was my savior.

We place so much of ourselves into these stories as we make them, crafting them in our heads. Thank you all once again. I appreciate the support.

CaptainR