6. Feet and helping pills part 1

Warning- Feet fetish (sorry if your not into this) smut :)

Oh William and Henry are not related but Elizabeth calls Henry, uncle Henry anyways

Henry is married in this chapter and his wife name is Rebecca :)
________________________________________

It was Elizabeth 7th birthday and she wanted to have a party and have some of her friends to sleep over as well , to celebrate it. William wouldn't let her have the sleep over part but he finally gave in to her and let her have it, so Elizabeth invited some of her friends from school to come over and of course she had to invite her best friend Charlotte even though she was younger then Elizabeth by a few years but Elizabeth loved playing with her.

The day before the party

"Can i get this doll, uncle Henry?!?" "I don't know Elizabeth" "come on please uncle Henry" "ok-" "no Elizabeth you don't need more toys" William said cutting off Henry. "B-But daddy!" "No buts we came here to get your party supply's and that's all" "fine, whatever I didn't even wanted it that bad" and with that Elizabeth put the doll back. "Don't you think you were being to mean, William?" "No" "o-okay, then" "why the fuck you stuttering?" "It just your are a bit scary" "I'm not that scary" "it not that your scary, it just the way you talk" "Yeah,yeah but let's get what we came for" "Okay, we need to get candles for the cake then balloons and that should be all" "Okay, Elizabeth lets go" "Yeah, okay daddy" she said with a bit of an attitude.

Off they went looking for candles as they did William pushed the cart full of birthday supplies.

After they found the candles. Elizabeth chose the candles with the big 7 on it with the color of bright pink on it with a white outline. And the balloons were pink and white as well.

"You said cake is the last thing, right?" Asked William to Henry. "Yeah we need the cake and that's it" henry said replying back. "Okay let go pay for this then we can go choose the cake" "can it be chocolate" Elizabeth stated. "Yes, sweetheart it can be chocolate" "let's go then!!" She said pulling on her father pants "We need to pay first, sweetie" "but daddy!!" William was getting a bit annoyed of Elizabeth behavior. William was about to snap, and yell at Elizabeth.

Henry saw this so he said "I can you take Elizabeth to the bakery next to this store, And you can pay here" "Okay, but don't buy it Henry, I'll buy it when I get there, okay?" "okay then"

And with that Elizabeth and Henry left the store to bakery next door. Well let's go pay then William said in his mind. He gets in line and there is one person in front of him. After a few minutes it was William turn to pay.

The cashier looked around to be in her early 20s. "Good morning sir" "good morning" William answer back while he put the things on the conveyor belt to get scanned.

"Did you fine everything okay?" She asked with a "happy" tone. "Yeah, I did" "so who birthday is it?" "It's my daughter birthday, she turning 7" "so your wife taking care of her right now?" "Oh no, I'm not married" "your not?~" As she said that a big smile was forming on her face. William regretted saying that, and didn't like the way she said it.

"Is there something wrong with that?" "Oh no just I thought A hot man like you would have been with someone~" "umm, can you scan my stuff?" "Sure thing, love~". She scanned a few more stuff before opening her mouth again.

"So can I have your name?" "It's.... William" as he said hesitating. "Well I'm marry" "Okay" "So can I have your number, William?" "No" "why not?" She Whined. "Because your too young" "I'm 20" " and I'm 38" "I like my man older anyways~" "I can literally be your dad" "okay, daddy~" "Yeah, no just let me pay" "fine whatever, your total is 55.39" "okay, here have 56.00 and keep the change".