003

„So I remembered that you like  books," I asked Xavier exited „Should we go to the library?"
He smiled and nodded. I took his hands in mine and walked to the library with him following me like a lost little puppy.

We finally arrived at the big library my father owned.
My father loves books that's why in this library is every book you might be looking for. Even books no one would've thought a millionaire would be reading.

I opened the door with the sign ‚Library' and stepped in with Xavier still behind me.
I saw how his eyes widened „Wow~" he slowly walked up to a shelf of books and slide his fingers over a view of older books.

„Pretty right?" I asked him with a grin. „It's my fathers. He owns almost every book in here. Some of them are from my mother's but...my father still owns most of this and worked hard.".

„These books look so beautiful" Xavier murmured „But not as beautiful as you"
I blushed a bit at his words and just smiled at him before making my way to a shelf that I have never seen before.

‚These books are probably new here'

I took a book out and the title was ‚Yanderes exist'. A pretty boring title for a book. I wanted to return it but something told me I should have a look at the book.

I sat down at the table that was standing in the middle of the room and opened the book in front of Me.
It wasn't like a normal book. Seems like it is a diary but with no name? I searched for names but the book had none.

I shrugged my shoulders and started to read the first diary Intranet.

‚Dear Diary,
People will not believe me but Yanderes exist. They do. They would do anything for a person they love. And if I mean anything, I mean anything.
He was everywhere where I was. It was scary. He would smile at me and be the kindest person but when I turned around his red eyes would stare at me as if I would be his last meal. And his red eyes would look around as if anything that would come near me, would be dead.'

My eyes widened at what was in front of me.
I looked more into the book and there was so many Intranet I wanted to read. I should probably ask my dad if I can take this book for a while to read. It will maybe only take a week or something.

I was so much into the book that I didn't even realize that a black figure was standing right behind me.

I quickly turned around and there was standing a black figure in the shadows with red eyes.
I widened my eyes and wanted to let out a scream but the figure leaned forward and I could see his face.

It was Xavier. With a grin on his face „What are you reading?" he came closer and looked over my back at the book in front of me. But I quickly closed the book and smiled up at him „O-oh nothing... What were you doing behind me?"

His smile slowly faded. I was still in shock. He looked so scary standing in the shadow. And it was as if red eyes were looking at me, but Xavier has green ones. Maybe my mind was just playing games with me...

His face looked like he had no emotions and he just looked at me. He slowly lifted his hand.
I shivered as I could feel his cold hand on my shoulder.

A smile returned on his beautiful face „Look I found an interesting book". He sat down next to me and smashed his book over the closed one, I was reading a few seconds ago.
„It's about two people who fell in love. Isn't that cute?"

I was still creeped out but I still managed to softly smile at him. I nodded at his question before looking at the Book Cover he was pointing at.

It looked cute, indeed.

It was a man and woman that are probably a couple standing under a cherry blossom tree, hugging each other.

I sighed when I saw this picture and looked down at my hands.
„What is the matter, my princess?"

„I just asked myself when I will meet the love of my life..." I mumbled.

Xavier chuckled and placed his middle and index finger under my chin. „Ah, Y/n..." he slowly lifted my head in his direction. I looked into his green eyes, which were lovely looking into my E/c once. „You know how many men are out there who would do anything to get with you? Who knows...maybe even some women."

I still looked into his eyes. I just couldn't look away.

„I mean..." Xavier let out a deep chuckle before gazing at me „I'm not blaming them. You look like a goddess. No, you're one."

I blushed at his words and tried to look away but I squealed when he suddenly grabbed my jaw with force and forced me to look at him. I widened my eyes at his actions.
The man in front of me sighed and let go of me „I'm sorry, my Y/n. I just couldn't take my eyes off you."

I just nodded at his words „It's okay..." I stood up and secretly took the book with me. But little did I know Xavier saw it but decided to ignore it.
„It's getting late. I should go to my room and rest."

Xavier frowned „Miss, it's only 1 pm." he said will looking at his arm watch.

„Well...it does not matter to me. I'll still go to my room. Call me if dinner is ready and tell everyone not to disturb me please."

I saw him nod before leaving the male alone in the room. I sighed when I finally arrived at my beautiful room.
I just couldn't stay any longer with him in the same room.
He scared me so much when I saw him standing in the dark.

I rubbed my jaw slowly. I still could feel his handprint on my skin. The pain wouldn't stop but I could handle it.

Maybe I just need some time alone.
I walked up to my nightstand and laid the book in the drawer of it. I planned to read before I go to sleep tonight.

5 hours later.

I heard a knock at the door „Come in" I said out loud so the person behind the door can hear it.

It was Xavier.

„Good evening Y/n." he smiled at me and held the door wide open „Dinner is ready." I nodded and made my way to him „Let's go."

Xavier made his way downstairs with me behind him.

I saw my father already sitting at the table with the food already. I sat down beside him and mentioned for Xavier to sit on the right from me like this morning.

We started eating in peace before my father started a conversation. „Ymir found an apartment and you can move in next week. Please prepare your things, Y/n." he put his blade down and whipped his mouth with a piece of paper. „Xavier you too. I'll leave now because Frenci is coming over for financial things."

„I should bring you to your room so you can rest. I'll already start to pack my things." I heard Xavier say before he stood up and held his hand out.

I took his hand and stood up. We made our way to my room.
I thanked Xavier while he just smiled at me. I smiled back and quickly shut the door and locked it.

I put myself into a nightgown, laid down and opened the drawer, and took the book out.

I didn't even start to read one page because I suddenly heard the door slowly open.
I widened my eyes „D-didn't I lock it..?"