008

{A/n: This chapter only contains smut. Don't feel forced to read this chapter if you don't want to! You can just skip to the next chapter where I just put a small summary of what happened. Have a good day/night!

And now for the nasty people that stayed:
Don't expect much!! I'm still new to writing smut okay?😭Y'all can comment anytime if there are any mistakes or if I should change some things.
And now enjoy.😜}

Xavier's POV:

Just the thought of her makes my bulge bigger than it already was. What is she doing to me?

"I'm....I'm okay, Y/n!" I yelled from behind the door. I regret saying anything immediately. She probably already knows what I'm trying to do here. "You didn't do anything don't worry."

When I didn't here her say anything else, I let out a sigh of relief and looked down on myself.

I slowly pulled my boxers down and my cock  just sprang out of them. I saw how my pre cum was already dripping from the tip.

I closed my eyes and imagined Y/n in front of me. I put my hand around my length and started to rub slowly.

I imagined how Y/n slowly kneel down in front of me. She looked at my cock with her pretty smile, that I love so much. I pretended that my hand were her small ones and continued rubbing it up and down.

She started to rub and suddenly looked up at me, as if asking if she is allowed to put it in her small mouth.
I nodded my head as if she was really in front of me.

In my head I thought how Y/n put my length slowly in her warm mouth. She first made it wet with her tongue, before moving her head up and down.

I started to rub faster and faster, until small whimpers left my lips.

My imagined that Y/n did suck good but too slow. So I gently put my hands behind her head and grabbed a bit of her hair.
I looked down at her as if to ask for constant but when her eyes looked up at me, I couldn't help myself but imagine forcing her head up and down my length.
She chocked multiple times on it but I didn't care. I still continued.

My stroking became faster and I felt my cock twitch a bit. My imaginations are killing me. Y/n is really making me whimper just at the thought of her. Damn I feel like a small child crying.

I continued imagining her sucking on it like there is no tomorrow. I let out quite moans. But not only me, but I imagined how she moaned while my dick is almost suffocating her.
In my imaginations I bumped her head faster and harder until I reached her throat. But in real life? I was even worried of how fast I was stroking.

I felt my dick twitching but I stroked even harder.
The thought of her looking up at me with hooded eyes and full of lust, is making everything better.
Y/n slowly chocks a bit but I didn't care. I moaned even louder.

I felt how the climax is building up but I want to hold it longer. I want to think of Y/n sucking me dry longer.

But I knew I couldn't.

My imaginations started again of me forcing my length deeper inside her throat. I moaned and let out small whimpers.

Suddenly a rush feeling came over my body.

I felt how my cock kept twitching. I tried to keep it in but when I made a picture in my head, how I would come every drop of cum in Y/n's mouth, with her looking up at me with her beautiful eyes, I lost it. I tightly closed my eyes and I came all over my hand and it felt like it never stopped.

My legs trembled a bit, while I just continued to come.
I just couldn't stop coming but eventually I did after a while.
I opened my eyes again and when I adjusted to the light, I looked at my length that slowly started to soften.

I lifted my hand up just to see that it's covered in cum.

Fuck.

Never in my life did I come this much. What is this woman doing to me? I came this much at just the thought of her? Imagine if I actually fucked her brains out...
I chuckled at the thought and lifted myself from the door.

I need a fucking long shower right now.

{A/n: Okay? First time I wrote from the male point of view. Well that's it. I'm going to write the next chapters now. Do I know when they are going to come out? No. While y'all probably need to wait again? Yes.}