010

It's been over a month now and I feel much more comfortable in this new apartment. It's exactly the way I imagined my life. Just one thing is missing.

Today I was woken up by Xavier again like almost every day and if I'm being honest, I love it every time. It's like I'm getting treated like a princess.

Like Xavier always calls me; 'princess'.
It's makes me smile every time I think about it. No one ever called me that, beside my dead when I was younger. It gives me a weird bubbly feeling in my stomach when Xavier calls me that.

But back to the waking up with breakfast, Xavier is currently sipping at his green tea while I am eating my toast. Suddenly a thought came into my mind: "By the way." I started, "Emmeline and I planned on going shopping today! Do you want to come with us?"

Emmeline said she needed new cleaning supplies, while I just wanted to look for new clothes. I'm getting tired of my clothes.

Xavier placed his now empty cup on the tablet on my lap and sat up straight. He thought for a moment before he shook his head and looked at me, "Not today, I'm sorry." With a confused expression a glared at him but he gently placed his hands on mine, "I'm not feeling that good,Y/n. I should get some sleep and then next time I'll come with you and buy the whole world for you."

I smiled and nodded "Well okay." I stood up while Xavier took the tablet from my lap. "I'm going to prepare myself now. Do you want anything from the mall?"

"Uh...could you look for a hand watch for me? I need one."

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom to prepare myself. After I was done I made my way to the kitchen where I found Emmeline preparing herself.

"Ready to go, Y/n?" She asked as she put on her white jacket, that matched her blue pants just perfectly. "I made a grocery list, so we don't forget anything."

"Sure, let's go." Then I remembered something, "I'm telling Xavier real quick, wait for me."

I run into his room to find him sitting at his desk on his laptop. He had a light frown on his face, while he was tapping away. His arms look so good from this angle, all the muscles and veins popping because of the sunlight that is shining trough the window.

I'm not going to lie, I'm enjoying this view.

I knocked on the already open door and Xavier turned his head to look at me. "We're going now, take care!" I was about to close the door when Xavier yelled something like 'You too and don't forget about the watch.'

I made my way back to the kitchen where Emmeline waited for me all prepared. Together we went out and in to the mall.

We had spent so much time in different shops that we totally forgot that we have to go home.
I did enjoy my time with Emmeline. Especially in these weeks we lived together, we got so much closer. I see her like my friend instead of my maid.

Xavier's POV

I continued tapping on my laptop and downloading things but the moment I heard the door shut, I looked at the clock. I waited exactly three minutes, just in case Y/n or Emmeline forgot something and are coming back.

When the time was up I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I was looking for cloves. I searched into every drawer in the kitchen.

Where did Emmeline put them? This woman is getting on my nerves anyways. She is always on the way between me and Y/n. If I could, I would kill Emmeline on the spot.
Every time I'm alone with Y/n, Emmeline somehow finds a reason to be in the room or needing Y/n for something.