007

I opened my eyes when I felt the sunlight shine on my face. It was a sunny day today which made me happy. I was ready to start the day.

I had slept like a baby. The new bed is a perfect mix between hard and soft. Not too much of anything.

I stood up from my bed and started to stretch my body, when suddenly a knock was heard behind my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Xavier walked in with a tray full of delicious smelling food like warm pancakes, croissants, scrambled eggs, freshly cut strawberries and bananas, with a cup of tea/milk.

I tried not to drool over the food on the tray, that was still steaming. I looked up at Xavier who had a smile on his face, "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and sat back on my bed. I patted the spot beside me for him to sit down. "Morning! I did and you?"

Xavier sat down beside me and gently placed the tray on my lap. "I couldn't have slept better, because..." he stopped mid sentence when he realized I'm not listening. I was mesmerized by the food in front of me instead. He smiled when he saw my cute expression. "You can start eating now, Y/n. Don't hold back. Emmeline baked the croissants this morning and I helped her cleaning up after."

I didn't hesitate to dig in, not caring how I would look from Xavier's view. I heard him chuckle when I suddenly felt his large hands move my hair out of my face. I glanced at him and smiled.

I continued eating but Xavier slowly started to look down my body. I had a short black satin night gown on, which showed a lot of skin. Xavier admired my legs and fought back to just touch them.

Suddenly Xavier remembered something, "Y/n?" Confused I looked up at him. "Tell me about Sebastian. Your old guard."

A smiled formed on my lips when I remembered my old bodyguard. "Sebastian? A wonderful person who deserves the world. He was always there when I needed him the most. I saw him more than my father! He basically saw me grow up and took care of me when no one would." I placed the strawberry that I wanted to put in my mouth down so I could continue speaking.
"He is the funniest person I have ever met but is so serious when he had to be. I could talk to him about anything. He was like my best friend. The only annoying thing I remember is that he had to be there when me and my friends did ladies nights. But it wasn't is fault of course, he just did what his boss told him to do."

Xavier continued listening with much jealousy in his eyes. But instead of telling me all the hatred he currently felt against Sebastian, he asked: "Did you...did you ever feel any feelings towards Sebastian?"

"What?! No! He is like in 12 years older than me." I answered in disbelief. I could never imagine being more than friends with Sebastian. The first time we met was when I was 7 and him 19. He didn't plan on working that long for us but he became a part of our family, he couldn't just leave us like that.
"I really miss Sebastian and I would do anything to see him once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him that he is building his own family with the love of his life. But I still see him as my best friend and I almost can't imagine my life without him."

I looked up and saw how Xavier nodded in understanding. He got up and left the room with the empty tray. I wasn't in the mood to eat anymore. The thought of Sebastian just made me realize how much I miss my home.

While Xavier was gone, I grabbed my phone and thought about texting Sebastian. I mean why not? I simply want to know if he's okay and that I'm always there for him no matter what.

I looked trough my contacts and just couldn't find his name. I tapped his name on the search bar and he didn't pop up.
I was confused. I don't remember deleting his number ever.