•Chapter 6•

It's been quite awhile since the last time I saw Kiera. It almost feels like I've been having withdrawals or something. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. It feels like it has been an eternity since then. I also swear I heard her say the L word, but maybe it was just me? You know with the drugs pumping in my blood, I could've misheard.

The nurse came in shortly after I woke up.

"Hi sweetheart, here is your daily medicine." She gave me two fairly large pills and then checked my casted leg.

"Feelin' any better?" She curiously questioned.

"Yeah, I think so. When can I get out of here?" I impatiently asked, as I looked over at the get well soon cards beside me.

The nurse checked her clipboard and then looked back up at me.

"Not anytime soon, dear. You're in unstable condition with your leg and arm." I sighed. I assumed she would say something similar to that.

I honestly didn't care how long I'll be out of the loop, all I really wanna do is spend time with Kiera. I just can't seem to get her off of my mind.

After a few minutes of dazing at the ceiling, I heard a sound from the other side of the room. The sound started to grow louder and louder till it got my attention. I tried my best to turn my body toward the window, already knowing this is going to be a disaster.

"Tanner!" The high pitched voice yelled on the other side of the window. I reached over and unlocked the hatch. Kiera. Of course, the only person dumb enough to climb 30 feet in the air to get to my window.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I exclaimed, while taking a seat on my bed.

She didn't have a single sign of fear on her. It's one of the many reasons why I admire her.

"No time to explain, we gotta go." Her hand quickly grabbed my forearm to help me out of bed. She set me down in the wheelchair and rolled me out of my room. I have no time for this... I don't want to go on some adventure with her that may or may not get me killed.

The administration nurse immediately stopped us at the front desk. She didn't look at all surprised that a teenage girl was trying to kidnap me! Kiera seemed nonchalant as if this was all going to be okay.

"Where do you think you're going with my patient, young lady?" She sternly asked Kiera.

Kiera quickly glanced at me then back at the lady. "Just going out for a stroll that's all."

I already knew where this was going. The nurse would have to call security and that would be the last I'd see of Kiera because she would be banned from the premises.

The nurse took out my file from the cabinet, then briefly scanned over it. "Who are you to Tanner exactly?"

"His girlfriend." she stated,with no hesitation what so ever. Before the woman could reply Kiera had started to make her way down the hallways towards the exit.

---

"I'm quite fawn'd of you my deer."

---

A/N
Long time no see oops. We'll try to update more often now. no promises :D