•Chapter 4 • Part 1•

Now it was just me and her. The girl of my dreams and nightmares were before me. In fact we are watching a movie together. Ice cream, popcorn and a good chick flick. Wait! Minus the chick flick. Is the fault in our stars even a chick flick? Well I'm counting it as one.

"Don't you just love our movie dates!?" Her voice sounded a little bit fake. She was on the verge of crying. I can tell. In the past, I have noticed that people laugh instead of crying to keep themselves from breaking.

"Look Kiera I know your hurting inside. Even though I never had a girlfriend, I can notice pain in anybody's eyes in an instant." I immediately felt regret after saying those words.

Her eyes were now staring into mine. "It never occurred to me that he would cheat on me." I passed her a kleenex and she continued. "I guess our relationship meant nothing to him."

How could he cheat on her? I honestly don't understand... She's beautiful, intelligent, kind, trustworthy and lots more. How could you turn someone like that down?

Kiera's iPhone light up and started vibrating. We both know who it was. Chris. I reached for her phone and declined the call. It just wasn't worth the tears.

"You know what cheers me up?" I chimed in. "Late Starbucks trips."

Keira's face lit up with a big smile. "I think I have something better then a frou-frou drink." She insisted. "It's a little something that I like to call revenge."

I immediately started my car and waited for my Keira. Hold up, my Keira? I am losing it badly. I don't want to be in a relationship with her, what if it wrecks our friendship? But what if it strengthens it?

Keira cheerfully hopped into the car with a huge black bag. Her outfit was covered from head to toe in black. This for sure is going to be an adventure. "Pleaseeee can I drive?" She demanded.

I rolled my eyes and gave her an are-you-crazy look. "You don't even know the first thing about driving a vehicle."

"If you don't, I may or may not ask your mom about showing me baby pictur-" I undid my seatbelt and exited the car before she could say anything else.

A few moments later she was in the drivers seat drifting all over the road, considering that she never passed her drivers license test doesn't surprise me. We came to a holt when a humongous blueish greyish house was in front of us. This is his house? It's ginormous. We parked behind a near by pine tree.

Keira pulled out a container of silver half inch nails. You can't be serious. She opened my car door and creeped towards Chris' new set of wheels. About 5 nails were set behind each wheel before she got back into the car.

"That's it? Slashing his new tires?" I confusingly asked.

She smirked as if I said something completely irrelevant. "Your gunna have to wait till school starts up. I promise its jaw dropping"

--

I started dating the girl across the street. I know what people say, but honestly, lawn distance relationships aren't that hard.

--

I'm sorry if it took a long time to update, I've been slacking off writing for a good week and so.. But more exciting chapters are soon to come!

~ Brandi